Stray Fawn Community

Show which Islands were already traveled

Kaga87

Hi there,

since i bought the game after seeing it on my favorite youtubers channel (thanks Seri!), I am trying to visit all islands to get the achievement.

But over the weeks and months i lost track....

My suggestion: Whale-Island is out and you can choose which Island to travel to. Wouldn't it be great if it actually shows you, which Islands you already visited?

And when you land on a "new" island, there is a notification saying: "This island looks familiar. Your ancestors tell stories about it as long as you can remember" or "This island looks completely new! What adventures may await you here?"

Greetings,

Kaga87

• Like 6

4 replies to this post

I think that the island travel system is one of the poorest features in the game.
It's hard to tell which island you've been to, and you have little to no control over which islands you'll be able to travel to.
Like if you want to go to a hot environment to unlock the genes, you just have to hope a savanna port appears otherwise you're out of luck.

Marking which islands you've been to would be a small improvement, but any improvement would be better than nothing.

• Like 2

On 8/24/2018 at 9:05 AM, Kaga87 said:

And when you land on a "new" island, there is a notification saying: "This island looks familiar. Your ancestors tell stories about it as long as you can remember" or "This island looks completely new! What adventures may await you here?"

AAA I LOVE THAT

• Like 2