Stray Fawn Community

Mushrooms! โ€‹๐Ÿ„

Lilytuft

Seriously! Why has no one suggested this before?

Mooshrooms.png.7d3c866f6622e174e56572bc17af6e1f.png

The first one appears on random grass tiles when it rains. Appears in grassland and swamp biomes. Is safe to collect. Gives one food.

The second ones appear in groups of one to three when it rains. Can be found everywhere exept for savannah and snow biomes. They spawn around trees. They are safe to collect and give one food each.

Third one can only be found in jungle and swamp biomes. Like all mushrooms, these appears when it rains. As you can propably guess by it's apperance, it's poisonous. It gives two food.

Fourth species glows in the dark. Can only be found in svamps and jungles (and caves, if those ever become a thing). They appear in groups from two to five when it rains. Collecting them gives you poison effect for a day and makes you stinky. They give 1 food each.

mushrooms.thumb.png.aedb8e5808482554315804645f8f32c3.png

Edited by The guiding spirit
  • Like 6
  • Love 3

13 replies to this post

3 minutes ago, Pokestardragacraft said:

I like the idea! I have a couple of questionsย though; if you have mushrooms that can be in clusters and you donโ€™t collect them right away, will more mushrooms grow in that spot and maybe spread to other spots? Also, when there are clusters, is picking them up based on collecting skills?

Ooh that spreading idea is so fun! And yes, picking from clusters is based on collecting skill.

• Like 2

I like the idea! I have a couple of questionsย though; if you have mushrooms that can be in clusters and you donโ€™t collect them right away, will more mushrooms grow in that spot and maybe spread to other spots? Also, when there are clusters, is picking them up based on collecting skills?

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Pokestardragacraft said:

Oh, also can you walk on tiles with mushrooms?

Propably not, but I'm not sure. If it was possible, then stepping on them would break the mushrooms.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

if you want you can edit the post, it's never too late to change.

Maybe if this suddenly blows up or something. There's currently no community voting and this is nowhere near the top 20. Even if this did get added I trust the devs to look through the comments.