Stray Fawn Community
StarWolfQueen

Snake Fangs

Suggestion

l.thumb.png.da45c76304cb0cf10195cb3f67579c2d.png

Snake Fangs deal no damage, and add + 3 smelling and + 2 poison, same as Poison Fangs, though much stronger in the smelling aspect ( Due to the nature of snakes and their tongues), Snake fangs are also able to shoot poison at creatures up to two tiles away, though the chance of landing the hit and poisoning the target is 50/50. Accessible only by inviting creatures with this gene to your tribe.

Similar idea here.

• Like 3

9 replies to this suggestion

Oops, sorry! I looked around for a bit, and I guess I must have missed yours. If you want, I could take this down.

Ok, thanks! Though, if it is okay with you, I would like to put a link to your post in! After all, the two posts are somewhat related, and yours lists some cool ideas mine doesn't.

• Like 1

Huh, it won't let me. Keeps saying something about error code 403, and "Access to this resource on the server is denied"...

Try posting the link as not embedded, or typing out something like 'similar suggestion here' (as an example), highlighting one of the words, and making that a link. That problem happened to me too.

Ok, it finally worked! Still wonder what happened yesterday, cause I think I did everything the same, but oh well.

This seems too similar to poison fangs in the sense of function. It would work better if you asked for poison fangs to have the venom spit ability added (Say if you had poison fangs for both dominant and recessive slots - or when paired with toxic body/poison tail - though both of these seems a bit too complex.)

• Like 1