Stray Fawn Community

Adam's Descendants, Finally Home.

WereWolfeKai

Adam's Home  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do?

• Should I add his family to my pack?
    • Should I continue on to new lands?
    • Should I stop here and start a challenge on my YouTube channel?

This poll is closed to new votes

I actually did it. I got my descendants home! After so many days, it finally happened. Thank you Whale Island. I traveled for so long.. such a perilous journey. It took me so long, I gathered so much food, I got over 5000 before I got there. This was amazing. Time to make them all part of my pack. One of the fertilities is messed up though, its infertile and normal fertility. Kinda odd.

Home..jfif

• WereWolfeKai changed the title to Adam's Descendants, Finally Home.

12 hours ago, WereWolfeKai said:

I've had a 76 member pack before. I think I'm good.

That depends on why it crashes. I can play the newest games on the highest resolution, so it's not a matter of processing. Not the first with this issue, either. Though it is true that you are unlikely to encounter it at this point.

3 hours ago, RandomWanderer said:

That depends on why it crashes. I can play the newest games on the highest resolution, so it's not a matter of processing. Not the first with this issue, either. Though it is true that you are unlikely to encounter it at this point.

Yes, that is true. I have had problems with crashing, but that was back when it was not out of full release, but after a while I got over the problem and the game runs smoothly.

• Like 1