Stray Fawn Community

What a nice new game...

StarWolfQueen

1 hour ago, StarWolfQueen said:

Kk, tho be warned, it's been a while since that screenshot, and I have played the save a bit.

Slot3.nichesave

(srry if this doesn't work, this is my first time uploading saves ^-^')

As long as the island is there, I don't mind the situation :)

LOL! I would love to have this save as well....that is hilarious! How did your starters not drown?? Also what island is it? Also PS those are some pretty strong starters. You must have caught tons of fish :)

plus this gave me an idea... what if I started making a ton of new saves and sharing the luckiest ones with others? But I would not make any progress on the game myself. For example if someone wanted an archipelago save with a purrsnout starter, I give it to them. 

• Like 1

The isle they where on was actually shallow enough for them to safely get to the main isle, but any creature under two gems started drowning.

(Learned that the hard way ;-;)

As for the isle, it grass adventure or grass mingle, I can't remember which.

(I wish I could catch fish, but the claw got bred out pretty early on)

(On an underwater attempt too ;-;)

Edited by StarWolfQueen
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

LOL! I would love to have this save as well....that is hilarious! How did your starters not drown?? Also what island is it? Also PS those are some pretty strong starters. You must have caught tons of fish :) 

plus this gave me an idea... what if I started making a ton of new saves and sharing the luckiest ones with others? But I would not make any progress on the game myself. For example if someone wanted an archipelago save with a purrsnout starter, I give it to them.  

I would love that!

• Like 1