Stray Fawn Community

Can't see with Bluebirds

Jojo

You probably all know the struggle of trying to see past the bluebirds on your island. Especially when there are a lot of them or you play on a mountain and they tend to fly pretty low anyway.

In earlier versions of the game the bluebirds tended to fly higher, I guess that was changed because we can now attack them with winged Nichelings but it is also super annoying. I am currently in the mountains and couldn't see my breeding pair as I wanted to because the bird was basically sitting ontop of them.

I am not sure though what would be the best solution.

Either make the bluebird less visible when zooming in, which could be a problem because you might overlook it easier or make the bluebird fly higher again, which I would prefer.

What are your ideas and are you as bothered as I am?

• Like 2

Never really had a problem with them.
I like playing zoomed in, so when they spawn they don't really obscure my vision.
I just leave the mom on the nest anyway out of habit, even when the blue birds aren't around.

I do understand how that would be annoying for other players tho.
I think that making them less visible when zooming in would be a good idea.
The game already gives you audio cues to let you know that the birds are around.
Leaving the baby alone on a hard island after you hear the bird caw.... that just seems like carelessness to me.

• Like 2