Stray Fawn Community

Custom (ish) Savefiles for you!

bostonlobstah

Just now, bostonlobstah said:

NP! I'm not able to use my computer right now but I'll be sure to play it a bit later!

I'll also send you some of my saves if you want!

I have an archipelago birbs save, and some other grass adventure saves. None have a ton of food, all have way too many creatures, but they are not starving to death either. When I get back home I can send you some if you want. 

Alright! I'll send you a custom save if you want, I mean, it's fun to sen someone saves now.

-wiggles-

• Like 1

I can send you some too, later. 

you can pick from:

my Breaking Dawn Tribe (slot 0, grass adventure, around 250 food and 45-50 creatures rip. My first ever tribe. Lots of platypuses)

my Far-sea Feathers Tribe (slot 2, archipelago, around 500 food and 50 nichelings. Everyone has wings!)

my Larkspur Clan Warriors (slot 4, grass adventure, around 80 food and 20 nichelings. They have a bearyena friend. Descendants of avatar)

my "Sirens" Tribe ( Slot 3, grass adventure, right now it's just a bunch of random non-water gened nichelings. I forget how much food there is. Prolly not a lot.)

my sister's abandoned Mineral Tribe (Slot 1, IDK how many nichelings or food. About to travel to a new island, but the island they will travel to is tiny green sooo....)

an abandoned, dying First Snow save (Slot 3 or 4, can't remember, hardly any food + nichelings)

and a bunch of unplayed saves (all Slot 4, made for this thread)

take your pick! lol

7 minutes ago, bostonlobstah said:

I can send you some too, later. 

you can pick from:

my Breaking Dawn Tribe (slot 0, grass adventure, around 250 food and 45-50 creatures rip. My first ever tribe. Lots of platypuses)

my Far-sea Feathers Tribe (slot 2, archipelago, around 500 food and 50 nichelings. Everyone has wings!)

my Larkspur Clan Warriors (slot 4, grass adventure, around 80 food and 20 nichelings. They have a bearyena friend. Descendants of avatar)

my "Sirens" Tribe ( Slot 3, grass adventure, right now it's just a bunch of random non-water gened nichelings. I forget how much food there is. Prolly not a lot.)

my sister's abandoned Mineral Tribe (Slot 1, IDK how many nichelings or food. About to travel to a new island, but the island they will travel to is tiny green sooo....)

an abandoned, dying First Snow save (Slot 3 or 4, can't remember, hardly any food + nichelings)

and a bunch of unplayed saves (all Slot 4, made for this thread)

take your pick! lol

The Far-sea Tribe sounds cool, and maybe the Breaking Dawn Tribe?

• Like 1

OK! I'll send you some saves when I get home in a few days.

I'd like a save on oasis please. With claws and swimming genes :)

I failed oasis last time so I want to try again :) 

Or maybe a medium island like swampy hill or burning savannah would be nice too. 

6 minutes ago, bostonlobstah said:

OK! I'll send you some saves when I get home in a few days.

I'd like a save on oasis please. With claws and swimming genes :)

I failed oasis last time so I want to try again :) 

Or maybe a medium island like swampy hill or burning savannah would be nice too. 

I'll try to get the swimming genes + claws, but I may not get it. This also may take a while.

• Like 1

Here's some of my savefiles! 

Farsea Feathers (note: this is a HUGE save that is spread out. So just be aware)

Slot2.nichesave

642901796_Screenshot(859).thumb.png.b695fb203b340b878405a36e7caab2bf.png

Breaking Dawn (also humongous.)

Slot0.nichesave

1379217610_Screenshot(858).thumb.png.3cc4a4645fdaed21815ea55e459ebd40.png

And my Larkspur Clan for good measure ;)

Slot3.nichesave (i think this is it. tell me if it isn't)

267057946_Screenshot(860).thumb.png.b79186ee391cdd6145ddf27da00eb3a9.png

sorry they all have too many nichelings! It may get hard to keep track of them all

• Like 1