Stray Fawn Community

Rogues impregnate released females.

Spacestar TheThundersuncat

Pretty straightforward scenario. I am going to describe what does and does not happen.

You have too many creatures for comfort and plan to release a few in the near future, namely A.

A rogue male appears and targets A.

You release A now, the rogue follows and impregnates her, despite her being a wanderer at this point.

After that, she does not search out a nest and roams on her own normally.

Hearts appeared and she has a visible baby bump. The rogue went its own way after that, aswell.

The issue lies only in its pursuit after having releasing her.

• Like 1

3 replies to this post

7 hours ago, Jojo said:

I don't get what you are trying to say ^^'

Aww damn it. It's either avoiding questions regarding the obvious (but did you really release her?) Or math.

I just feel bad that the newly released female got impregnated by one of the most useless rogues in non-existence. 

They don't target wanderers. Why do they have to keep their target on released nichelings? The poor thing and mother of the Whims. Why oh Why great and allmighty random generator? 

Ah so rogue males impregnate released females. I get it. I don't think that is a bug I think the bug is that they don't target wanderers (same goes for meat eating plants, they don't target wanderers either don't know about released Nichelings though). The interesting thing is that when the released females give birth the child is part of your pack, which is kinda weird, though it doesn't happen that often.

• Like 2