Stray Fawn Community

Well, what're the odds of this?

ChasingNyx

I don't have any hard data, but I restart Story mode a lot for a quick start with the scorpion tail. 

About one in ten, I guess? For the wing. 

The antennae, purr snout and active big body would make it rarer... specifically, of course.

Stinky tail and frog legs are more common. Never seen that mask, though.

The most rare thing for me wasn't a combo, but being unable to find Eve.  Invisible Eve. The highest camouflage of all...

On 9/19/2018 at 1:48 PM, RandomWanderer said:

The most rare thing for me wasn't a combo, but being unable to find Eve.  Invisible Eve. The highest camouflage of all...

Wouldn't it be weird if Stray Fawn trolled us and half the time Eve didn't spawn?

I'm pretty sure that's an actual bug in Niche.

Anyway, addressing the statistics of Eve spawning with wings. I only got one Eve to spawn with wings, but I'm pretty sure it's within the "likely" range, or however statistics work. I fell asleep during 7th grade math, okay??

image.png.558a7581ae4f6b26192ca782f8373e7a.png

My only Eve with a wing actually had pretty cute children. It was the fourth generation when I got a full-winged creature and then we went extinct ( >_<)

Oh wait, I went off topic... I just got lectured today because going off topic distracts small children...

But, yeah. I'd say wing has become common between wanderers and Eves.

• Haha 1