Stray Fawn Community

Accidental children that were actually perfect

Goggles-kun

Yeah, I'm sure you all are familiar with accidental children that you loved in the end. I'm talking horny male children, what happens when you accidentally breed two siblings together, and such. Take this little kiddo for instance:

image.png.b4bb063c21b38c4b43987c4d3789a9da.png

(The one on the left)

I named her "Angel the Skull Kid" and she's basically a huge Mary-sue.

What's that? You never heard of a Mary-sue? How uncultured are you??

Her mom died the day she was born and her dad died two days later. The mom and dad were siblings with very similar immunity genes, yet they had Little Miss Beauty Pageant winner Angel, whom had perfect immunity.

Angel the Skull Kid was a result of a misclick; I meant to breed the dad with the cracker jaw you can faintly see in the background, but I wasn't paying attention and I clicked the dad's sister instead...

Do you have any accidental children that turned out to be perfect?

• Like 6

This guy was a misclick too and even though I don't like double yellow fur and neither do I like the cracker jaw this guy somehow stole my heart away

20180918125500_1.thumb.jpg.4ca5cb03d1476c10c85ab9ae22001426.jpg

I also had an accidental misclick when a son bred with his mom the baby turned out perfect with poison fangs and no sickness which led to a lot of inbreeding to get more perfect Nichelings ^^

• Like 2

In this challenge, the goal is to only send one creature to the next island, populate it and unlock all genes. 

Since the bigger mountains are a bit harder... I breed my female with her brother at departure. Then the son.

Their son meet a nice, young lady that wasn't his sister. So it all worked out, didn't it? 

20180921_001245.thumb.jpg.7cabd127f396935ce306ded8f1af55fb.jpg

20180920_231427.thumb.jpg.1b8f87bc51b5d0a80894140fcd1618f2.jpg

It's not like his great grandparents knew...(you know, the ones staring judgementally at the couple with a common immunity gene)

That was the only biome I couldn't find a good mate in, though. It's a very doable challenge.

• Like 3

NicheMeringue2018.png.c62a199728b4ea1e880a3867323d2601.png

Meringue, my favorite creature of all time! :D I bred his mother, Alice (part of my 'Apple line', which was really just a female named Apple Dapple and her 2 sons and daughter, who all had apple names- there's an apple called the Queen Alice apple), to a male named Ice (Who I still have a picture of because he looked so perfect) because Alice was about to die of old age on the island I just brought her to so I just bred her with my perfect little Ice. Unfortunately, the only reason I realized they shared an immunity gene was because their baby was sickly. I still remember he had doubled D Immunity :) 

Niche2018Annini.thumb.png.c091c47d6724ced5008994077ed6d08b.png

A misclick of breeding a female with her son instead of her almost identical mate. Their child was sickly, but she looked awesome and went on across the river and met a sickly male and they has two children before they passed away.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

I have had that happen to me! sadly I don't have that tribe anymore but she was black with a white mask and spots with purple eyes, entente, nimble fingers, claw, normal hind legs, poison fangs, and lean body, needless to say from then on she was the mother to pretty much mom to every creature in the tribe

• Like 4

I remember having a brother and sister mate because of my tribe almost going extinct.

At the moment I don't have the picture, because the tribe went extinct anyways, but the brother and sister had the EXACT same genes.

But they had a child that wasn't sick. It made me scream so loud.

• Like 5