Stray Fawn Community

I think I may have found another bug...

StarWolfQueen

2 minutes ago, Pokestardragacraft said:

I don’t understand what the bugs are. Could you explain?

The gills, bearyena snout and ears, and round ears, are all in game, but aren't in the gene menu, thus making it impossible to search them up.

(I probably shoulda made that more obvious in my original post lol)

1 hour ago, StarWolfQueen said:

The gills, bearyena snout and ears, and round ears, are all in game, but aren't in the gene menu, thus making it impossible to search them up.

(I probably shoulda made that more obvious in my original post lol)

Oh, I don’t believe that’s a bug then. You only see certain genes in the gene filter after having a creature with that trait in that safe file. The devs will correct me if I’m wrong, but I always thought this was just a part of the game.

• Like 1

That could easily be true, seeing as on a save file that I spent only about 15-30 minutes on, I don't have barely anything in the menu, though I noticed that it does have some things (such as bird beak and lean body) and seeing as Adam and Eve are still in the family tree, and Eve had neither, so I' unsure whether it would be that.

But to be fair, I don't really know, so who knows? Maybe it just auto adjusts when you move to a new island where you might unlock a new gene.

14 hours ago, StarWolfQueen said:

That could easily be true, seeing as on a save file that I spent only about 15-30 minutes on, I don't have barely anything in the menu, though I noticed that it does have some things (such as bird beak and lean body) and seeing as Adam and Eve are still in the family tree, and Eve had neither, so I' unsure whether it would be that.

But to be fair, I don't really know, so who knows? Maybe it just auto adjusts when you move to a new island where you might unlock a new gene.

There may have been a wanderer that had those genes, but you didn't see them.