Stray Fawn Community

HOW TO DELETE TAGS FORM THE LIST OF TAGS

FreakyWaves

Interesting. Normally I think if you remove all the referenced tags, they should disappear from the list. Is this not the case? Then this would be a bug :/ Or do you mean you would like to have the option to delete tags from the list and then all parts automatically remove those tags/keys as well?

12 hours ago, Markus said:

Interesting. Normally I think if you remove all the referenced tags, they should disappear from the list. Is this not the case? Then this would be a bug :/

Yes it may be a bug

12 hours ago, Markus said:

Or do you mean you would like to have the option to delete tags from the list and then all parts automatically remove those tags/keys as well?

that would be an interesting feature

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

I came across this just last night too while playing around with logic circuits.  After deleting an entire group of parts (or using cut -- can't quite remember), I found that the tags for those parts still existed while editing that drone.  I thought that maybe they were being kept around by an undo list or something.  But after going in to edit a brand new drone, all tags from the previous drone were still lying around including those tags that were only used on removed parts.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...