Stray Fawn Community

Limited Logic splitting

Fire209

Make it so that there's an option for the keys you press or certain keys to be able to go through the logic splitter. It's frustrating sometimes because you want to have a creation with normal controls, but you also want there to be multiple of them, and logic splitters won't allow you to control them individually. Maybe even make it so that each drone the factory makes has different tags for each one?

• Like 2

3 replies to this post

Interesting suggestion. You can already use the "logic connector" which passes through all "global" key presses. But it would be neat if you could add "exceptions" to the "logic splitter". Thank you for the suggestions, very useful :) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Markus said:

Interesting suggestion. You can already use the "logic connector" which passes through all "global" key presses. But it would be neat if you could add "exceptions" to the "logic splitter". Thank you for the suggestions, very useful :) 

I know that, but I wish to specifically only allow through the button presses from the player, or only specific buttons or tags at a time

How about having a separate Logic Gateway block that only forwards one global key/tag to the split drone section? (And maybe one key/tag outbound, too?)

As per this suggestion.

I really want to be able to enable/disable my whole swarm, for example, but can't see a way to do it, currently (without a mechanical relay).

Maybe the Logic Connector doesn't work as intended? (It didn't make sense to me, that it connects it's parts *only* globally, not within the split off section/drone too.)