Stray Fawn Community

Intelligent weapon visuals

GreyCore

5 replies to this post

We also had this idea, but since the weapons are so small, aren't they too cluttered with all these informations? Currently we focus on the Weapon type (shape) and ammunition type (color). Would you like it to be more easily recognizable for selection in the menu?

1 minute ago, Markus said:

We also had this idea, but since the weapons are so small, aren't they too cluttered with all these informations? Currently we focus on the Weapon type (shape) and ammunition type (color). Would you like it to be more easily recognizable for selection in the menu?

I want more variety of weapons, or just that it would be possible to see what kind of upgrades were added to them.

Weapons could be made out of sections, and each section with a certain upgrade would change to sommething better or different, whilst the weapon type section/s would remain

• Like 1

Maybe i just had a great idea! Or a dumb one, you decide...

When placing a weapon it has to be made in the editor first to appear in the list.

Different drones require different weapons and so my weapon selection is cluttered with things i don't need right now.

What about an option to just place a 'weapon'-part in the editor and then select the type, damage type and upgrades from a pop-up after the placement...

That way this weapon that is only used once in a special drone will only be created in this drone and don't clog the scrollbar of weapons.

• Like 1