Stray Fawn Community

Nimbatus Alpha Key Give Away!

Philo

I love this game i haven't updated the demo yet but the mechanics and creativity is an awesome feature. I love this game ever since i signed up and got the "secret" free demo i couldn't wait for the full release and i would be willing to pay the full price for the full release if i had that kind of spare money.

Please gift me with a free key if not no hard feelings. You go stray fawn studios you guys are developing a game with a lot of potential and if you want to hear them i have a suggestion or two to give you

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I don't know how to make a comment, but i hope this is the way, if not can sombody show me de WAY??? Can somebody be a queen to this dead meme??

By the way big fan of the game, really wanted to be a kickstarter but missed my chance, if at all possible i would still like to contribute, why not make a slacker backer?

4 minutes ago, jepp4382 said:

I don't know how to make a comment, but i hope this is the way, if not can sombody show me de WAY??? Can somebody be a queen to this dead meme??

By the way big fan of the game, really wanted to be a kickstarter but missed my chance, if at all possible i would still like to contribute, why not make a slacker backer?

Actually bought niche just to support