Stray Fawn Community

Why Doesn't the red highlight show up?

Dumpy219

Yes, I think @Baka Red is right in your case (Baka Red? Is that a reference to Negima? ;) ).

On the other hand, I think we disable the overlap-error after a certain ship-size/part-count because the check might slow down the editor experience. I think the limit is around 100? parts, but I'm not sure.

We have the check in the game to make is easier to understand for beginners, that overlapping is bad for stability. But when you begin to build bigger drones, then you learned your lesson, and the warning is not needed anymore. Or so we hope :) 

Just now, Markus said:

Yes, I think @Baka Red is right in your case (Baka Red? Is that a reference to Negima? ;) ).

On the other hand, I think we disable the overlap-error after a certain ship-size/part-count because the check might slow down the editor experience. I think the limit is around 100? parts, but I'm not sure.

We have the check in the game to make is easier to understand for beginners, that overlapping is bad for stability. But when you begin to build bigger drones, then you learned your lesson, and the warning is not needed anymore. Or so we hope :) 

Yes, Baka Red aka Asuna Kagurazaka rules! ;)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Markus said:

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

• Like 1