Stray Fawn Community

Galaxy dropdown menu?

It would be nice if we had a dropdown menu for all galaxies we already explored so we can jump directly to them.

(Because it's annoying to go from the 11th galaxy to the first one!)

11 replies to this post

First, thank you so much for playing the game so much that you are already in Galaxy #11 (again :) )! This is a great idea I think personally. The left side where we have the Sumo Tournament link was meant for shortcuts, so maybe there's  a good position for that.You have my upvote :) Thank you for this suggestion!

4 hours ago, Markus said:

First, thank you so much for playing the game so much that you are already in Galaxy #11 (again :) )! This is a great idea I think personally. The left side where we have the Sumo Tournament link was meant for shortcuts, so maybe there's  a good position for that.You have my upvote :) Thank you for this suggestion!

So... will you add this feature?

5 hours ago, Markus said:

@MüslikuchenI'm not in the position to make this decision on the spot. This is something we have to decide in the team :) This goes for everything I say here, even if I sometimes say we absolutely need this xD I'm only one of 5 members :) 

Let them know that Lurkily said it needed to be done.  It won't make anything happen, and they'll look at you like you're an idiot, but I just want to know that this absurdity made its way into real life.

• Like 1