Stray Fawn Community

Quantum Planets

Jeroeno_Boy

Quick overnieuw:

If you have seen the guardians of the galaxy 2, there is a part in the movie with "quantum meteors" these meteors teleport short distances or "go to the 4th dimension and back" anyway, this would make for a crazy hard planet if the ground coult teleport in its atmosphere and fall back down. in defense of yourself there could also be a new defence mechanism that prevents rocks to spawn in you, its kinda like a shield but "in the 4th dimention"

Planet theme:

Colors: purle and gray? idk what looks best for this thing

Added part:

- Quantum shield (defence mechanism that prevents rocks to spawn in you, its kinda like a shield but "in the 4th dimention")

- Quantum shooter (shoots bullets temporarely in the 4th dimenstion so it can shoot thru small walls)

- Quantum storage transferer (can transfer resources in a short distance) By: Fire209

Extra difficulty: Pieces of the ground teleporting randomly and falling back to other positions

Resources: Yellow, red and Maybe a purple resource?

Missions: Destroy transmistter (has more protectors and also a 4th dimension protection), Destroy planet? kill the giant monster(3x bigger than the hammerhead and has some special abilities), Destroy the quantum hives (basicly bee hives but pruple and more dangerous and cant travel in 4th dimenstion but can shoot in it)

I think it would be sick if this got added to the game, and let me know what you think of this idea

If this post has a lot of spell errors, i have dislectia so you know

• Like 2

3 replies to this post

I like some of the ideas here, like maybe this purple resource could be used for quantum or spacial-esque upgrades, like as you said, a quantum shield, a short teleport that consumes energy, and other stuff, like maybe a short-range resouce transfer?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Fire209 said:

I like some of the ideas here, like maybe this purple resource could be used for quantum or spacial-esque upgrades, like as you said, a quantum shield, a short teleport that consumes energy, and other stuff, like maybe a short-range resouce transfer?

thats a great idea! transfering resources

• Like 1