Stray Fawn Community

"My Drones" list better sorted and organisable

ZeroGravitas

This is currently my biggest issue and suggestion. It looks like the order of my drones gets shuffled after restarting the game. I can see no pattern to how they are listed - not alphabetical or chronological...

Tick box selection for these typical sorting options might be a basic solution. But I'd really love some kind of custom folder/tagging system, to separate out the sumo drones, at the least. And to be able to see more of them on screen at the same time (because my short term memory is bad and and bad at finding things in a long list).

It also doesn't make sense that you have to scroll all the way back to the bottom, for your most recent drone, each time you go back to the select screen.

Thanks, great game so far.🙂

• Like 6

11 replies to this post

I am hoping for a nameable folder tree Option

The data is on our computers somewhere maybe they could use xml and dress up an in game file manager then to share drones you just post or email the xml file with the drones name on it.

New Drone (15) maybe just the motivation people need to name their drones

• Like 1

It would be nice to have folders to help you organize your drones in the drone selection menu. This would prevent you from having a huge list of drones in your my drones list.  It would be especially useful if you had multiple variations of one drone.

• Like 2

Done Categories and Tabs ( Was moved to this thread )

I have a suggestion for the menu when choosing drones it would be awesome if you could add tabs or categories that when created by the user can choose a name like for drones that are for sumo arenas they would name it Sumo Drones and have a tab add button under or next to the name of the category like for the Sumo category it would have other tabs named Dodger's Magnet's or Pusher' s for example and maybe a search tab for people who have to many drones and have named them, Just something that improves quality of life ^.^