Stray Fawn Community

Customizable drone core/blocks

Tempvirage

Hi everyone,

Would it be possible to be able to add an option to change the colors on the neutral gray blocks/customize your core color design? I would absolutely love to be able to change the colors of blocks or the core outside of just gray and adding heat/cold plates.

I would love to play around with drone designs or have cores available such as a flower, spikes, star, etc. rather than the default octagon core. Would it be possible to add in different core designs?

• Like 2

4 replies to this post

We have discussed skins, only for the drone brain for now, but they are not implemented yet. However, once we implement them, we could potentially also expand that functionality to the basic blocks. But even though I'm a big fan of the idea personally, I can't guarantee it at the moment. Thank you for your suggestion ^^

I think it would be helpful to be able to color blocks. The coloring would be similar to the way that lights are already colored, except it would be for armor, weapons, boosters etc. If the boosters are colored it would be cool for the trails to be colored.

Merged Vernaron's post into this one.

EDIT: If you have notifications set for this forum, the notification may now incorrectly indicate that Tempvirage posted this 5 hours ago, I assume because his name is on the parent post.  Vernaron's post is the recent entry.