Stray Fawn Community

batteries not giving power (definitely connected)

jzelenak40

i created a drone that creates drones that create batteries but when the drone making the batteries tries to shoot or put up shields,etc. it can not because it does not have any power even though the batteries are connected to the drone. i am sure that i am able to control the drone(thrusters still work), i am sure they are connected , and i am sure that my things don't work because they don't have power(if i put some batteries on the drone everything works again)but the made batteries don't work.the bug is probably either in the factories or the sensors in the batteries(that give signal when batteries are full or empty).

• Like 1

We have to check what is the problem with printed batteries. I have read from several people that they have problems with it, but on the other hand others seem to make it work :/ 

We need to inspect it. Thanks for sharing.

This sounds like the issue of when the battery is printed it starts giving the signal that it is full, however the login circuits all look at the previous time step (before the battery was printed) when there is no full signal. I believe the next patch has a fix for this, but is it possible your logic is doing something unexpected when the battery is printed but all your sensors are still not receiving the full signal?