Stray Fawn Community

Tags nuisence removal

GreyCore

When applying a tag, each and every time i have to erase "ENTER TAG HERE", write the tag, or choose it and then press confirm. Its annoyingly slow.

I know that i can press delete, but that could be not necessary, therefore more conveninent.

What if when adding a tag, the "ENTER TAG HERE" would be gone and we could write at once, or even better, choose from the list, and then there would be no confirm button, becouse confirmation would happen by closing the tag addition window?

• Like 1

3 replies to this post

Thanks for posting. I agree that we have to improve the user experience with how input fields operate (in general) :) I can't say when we can work on it, but we have it on our list for things we would like to fix :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Markus said:

Thanks for posting. I agree that we have to improve the user experience with how input fields operate (in general) :) I can't say when we can work on it, but we have it on our list for things we would like to fix :) 

The tag field behaves unintuitively too.  When you have an existing tag there, e.g. "DECOUPLE2", you can press backspace and it will delete the "2". If I then press "1", it wipes the edit field and I just have "1" there instead of "DECOUPLE1".   it's annoying when the input fields don't behave like standard ones in windows because you'll never get used to such quirks :)