Stray Fawn Community

Challanges?

alyssa1864

Have you tried the wings/bird challenge?

I am successful so far, it was not hard at all (except in the very beginning.) If you start on whale island, the challenge will be very easy and quick.

Tips: when you have double wings, the beak, cracker jaw, ram horns, bearyena hind legs, and scorpion tail are very useful. 

I invented another challenge but haven't tried it yet. The Honeybee Challenge! I might test it out before declaring it possible to the public, lol

• Like 2

Right now I'm doing a no mutation menu challenge.
Before I got bored whenever I got all the traits that I wanted spread throughout my tribe.
This way, it takes longer for me to get the traits that I want and it's also more realistic.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

The restart challenge. You can only take one male and one female when traveling to a new island!

Ooh. That seems challenging because you may not have any females or males with different immunities. I may try that.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

Have you tried the wings/bird challenge?

I am successful so far, it was not hard at all (except in the very beginning.) If you start on whale island, the challenge will be very easy and quick.

Tips: when you have double wings, the beak, cracker jaw, ram horns, bearyena hind legs, and scorpion tail are very useful. 

I invented another challenge but haven't tried it yet. The Honeybee Challenge! I might test it out before declaring it possible to the public, lol

Ah, okay! I might try that.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

I don't really have any challenges for you, but my friend does own a popular Niche group called Niche Challenges.

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/niche_challenges

Hopefully this cures your boredom?

Also, fun fact, if you scroll through the members for a bit, ya might find me...

OH LORD THERE ARE A LOT OF CHALLENGES THERE-

14 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

I don't really have any challenges for you, but my friend does own a popular Niche group called Niche Challenges.

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/niche_challenges

Hopefully this cures your boredom?

Also, fun fact, if you scroll through the members for a bit, ya might find me...

So I found a few, and which one should I do?

Family Tree Rules?

"I Have a Feeling This Won't End Well"?

or The 'Utopia'?

https://niche.wikia.com/wiki/Challenges

Click this link to go to the Niche Wiki Challenges page :D (I actually created the page originally and other people have added their challenges on as well)

My favorite challenge: Whim of Fate. Explained here. You can also look up Seri! Pixel Biologist! on YouTube and find her Whims of Fate videos- she's the original creator of the challenge.Make sure you do everything correct, as it makes the game sooo much fun. :D My Whims save has lasted more than 600 days! My second most played savefile has about 200 days, so..

• Like 2