Stray Fawn Community

The Quest For a "Perfect" Creature

Goggles-kun

As long as a nicheling is brown and white it's stolen my heart, brown and white is my favorite color combination (not as in brown and white fur mixed together but brown with white pattern and vice versa)

I also really like orange eyes (because orange is my favorite color) but not a lot of nichelings have them ๐Ÿ˜”

Mask is great too, I love just how many different and weird combinations you can get on different head and body types-my nichesona for example has a rectangular stripe on the top of her head

As for non-cosmetic genes I don't really have a preference. I like scorpion tail and gills, which sadly I've never managed to breed into one nicheling to get the scorpion fish I so desperately want ๐Ÿ˜”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Katumai said:

As long as a nicheling is brown and white it's stolen my heart, brown and white is my favorite color combination (not as in brown and white fur mixed together but brown with white pattern and vice versa)

I also really like orange eyes (because orange is my favorite color) but not a lot of nichelings have them ๐Ÿ˜”

Mask is great too, I love just how many different and weird combinations you can get on different head and body types-my nichesona for example has a rectangular stripe on the top of her head

As for non-cosmetic genes I don't really have a preference. I like scorpion tail and gills, which sadly I've never managed to breed into one nicheling to get the scorpion fish I so desperately want ๐Ÿ˜”

Me: reads scorpian fish
*starts laughing*

But seriously, that would be a pretty cool combo stat wise.. it would be like being the jelly-fish of nichelings.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2018 at 6:17 PM, iikuzal said:

440650_20181125112421_1.thumb.png.c36a753f3b3c93a9c2647ab405f2cf72.png

This.

Or (this is my opinion) Big ears, Mask pattern C, Antlers,ย Toxic or big body andย Poison fangs makes the most adorable creature in my opinion.

BIRB

• Haha 1

The best looking genes, in my opinion:

Snouts: Short, big nose, poison fangs, bird beak.

Ears: Bearyena/Round

Fur: yellow+white or a black and white nicheling.

Patterns:ย  Intricate masks

Paws: Birb wings, runner legs, velvet paws.

Tails: Stinky tail, peacock tail.

• Eek! 1

On 3/30/2021 at 9:45 AM, Katumai said:

I played Niche for like a year before I realized orange eyes existed... i either never saw them or thought they were just brown

gills are cute, but they're not very useful so I generally don't like them

1 hour ago, Sky said:

I played Niche for like a year before I realized orange eyes existed... i either never saw them or thought they were just brown

gills are cute, but they're not very useful so I generally don't like them

I mostly like gills because they look funny and definitely stick out amongst a tribe-which is good for me because i have a lot of tribes whose nichelings end up looking really similar and I end up breeding everyone with the wrong person, so if I need to find one of my gilled nichelings I can just look and go 'yep thats them' and save the headache

also mask pattern c looks neat on them,,

Wisteria.thumb.jpg.c7104b36acd279fce1507c3141f4fd6a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1