Stray Fawn Community

Funny moments with a stray fawn :D

Alusares

I thought that maybe a general thread for stray fawn related gifs could be amusing :D I'll start by posting a gif I captured in the Nimbatus Sumo tournament today which made me laugh out loud. My spinning drone went up against one that used a detachable magnetic battering ram. As usual the battering ram went skittering off the screen. But much to my surprise the lump of magnets found it's way back into the arena, crashing into its own core. The opponent's core then got crushed between me and the ram, and that's when the core's thrusters went nuclear and shot the poor guy's core out of the arena like a bullet XD

Unlucky.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I'm not sure if this was a bug, or some weird side effects, but apparently eating the springs caused enough damage to the enemy's sumo to make the whole thing explode with such catastrophic force that the match was declared over prior to the enemy's core leaving the arena. (if you look in the bottom right corner you can see the ring color change to red). Anywho, I was entertained :D

Nomnom.gif

• Like 3

While trying my hand at making an intelligent pusher, I had a match that looked simple enough. Little did I know that there would be a sudden surprise. Even with both bots completely destroyed, I was still considered victorious. A win is a win, even if it's by an inch I guess xD

Boom.gif

• Like 2

Soooo... I ran into the springs guy again, but this time with an experimental design that I've been tinkering with. The gif looks jumpy, but this is how it actually played out. I guess he collided with me with such explosive force that he crashed into me, destroying my drone, and sent his core ricocheting off out of the ring? (top right corner at the end) 😆😆😆😆

teleport.gif

• Like 1