Stray Fawn Community

Hey Devs. What's up?

Lurkily

I wanted to just ask how you guys are doing.  What's going on?  Are you guys really really busy?  Do you have big things coming up?  Facing any serious challenges? Anybody getting married?  Wanna talk about your pets?

• Like 6

Hey @Lurkily

We're all a bit tired out from the Nimbatus Early Access launch :D
Slowly recovering! We're working on a patch right now that fixes some problems.
We will very soon publish a road map with what we'll work on next.
@ArnoJ and me will head over to Paris later this week for Game Connection Europe.
Nobody is getting married xD

• Like 4

What's the event in Europe like? Bet you got cool swag to give out. Is that all he's doing in Paris, though?  It's PARIS! 

I got a cat myself.  A shelter girl.  She's trusting me, now, purring and enjoying petting,  but she's still afraid to leave her 'spot' atop the kitchen fridge.  I leave her evening food out, so that she has to come out for it at night.  Progress is slow, but she's making progress. 

• Like 5

Nah, no swag for this event. We are hanging out in the business area, doing meetings (with other devs mostly).
We are going because Nimbatus is nominated for the Game Connection award and you have to be there if you win ^^
We are only staying in Paris for 2.5 days, so not a lot of time to walk around. For us Paris is only about 1h away if you fly over.

Very cute :D
What's her name?
I used to have cats too.

• Like 2

So Paris for you is like D.C. for me - too accessible to be special.   I get it.

Her name is Lisa - she had a name when I got her.  Nobody knows where she got it. I'm hoping to lure her out, but in three weeks, I only have her willing to venture out yup the kitchen counter when I'm asleep, or not home. She is getting braver, though.  It was three days before she was brave enough to eat. 

• Like 5