Stray Fawn Community

Warriorcats challenge!

medicine cat

41 minutes ago, Jojo said:

This awesome! Are you planning on making one for the personality, aspirations as well? Otherwhise I might try my hand at it :)

i did, actually! i combined the name gen with the personalities. i can post it when i get done with school today.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, medicine cat said:

i did, actually! i combined the name gen with the personalities. i can post it when i get done with school today.

That sounds great!

Used your generator for a new Cattails character today (I wanted to try the game on super hard mode because I was bored) and it came up with Deadkestrel XD I just went with it ^^

• Like 2

1 hour ago, medicine cat said:

https://perchance.org/ynn53c20da i added the rankings of alpha-beta-omega and the color of a nicheling's gems/aura, if that interests you as well

This is awesome! Thanks a lot! Now I have one gen for everything, that will improve the game play flow imensly!

Also the second name I got was Bouncemouse, which I love!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, medicine cat said:

Yep! it's included in the gens i posted. However, if you'd rather have the list, I can send you a doc with a copy of it.

Yeah, I would appreciate the list.

Also, funny story, the generator generated a cat who was unpopular and popular at the same time.

12 hours ago, Kepa-Shanyang said:

Yeah, I would appreciate the list.

Also, funny story, the generator generated a cat who was unpopular and popular at the same time.

I once had one who would be a bad hunter and a skilled hunter at the same time ^^

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...