Stray Fawn Community

Polish/ambience improvements

ManTheMister

I’m the type of person who appreciates details. I like games to look really good without having intense graphics (I’m currently running on a 5 year old MacBook). I know that these suggestions wouldn’t affect gameplay, and would take away development time from other, more functional features, but I would really like them added to the game

1.) Planets orbit their stars in the galaxy

2.) clouds/rain The lava planets have grey “ugly” clouds, the purple-grey planets that I don’t know exactly how to describe have wispy clouds high in the atmosphere, and the jungle planets have lots of clouds some of which are raining. These should be able to be turned of in the settings, because as mentioned above, I use a 5 year old Mac and dont know how well it would handle rain, depending on how it is done, but even if I can’t use it, I think it would be an amazing addition to Nimbatus.

3.) More ambient sounds. Not just music, but specific sounds. Maybe something like space crickets? And more.

(I know that I always complain about people not separating their suggestions, but it’s OK if the suggestions are in the same category. Just don’t make a list of 15 unrelated suggestions in one post.)

2 replies to this post