Stray Fawn Community

Frogleon?

alyssa1864

There has been a bunch of weird genes that also only exist in the console, too. I've gotten ones like "Armadillo Armor" and I think there was one starting with "Triceratops". I mean, I'm not complaining, because Triceratops are my favorite dinosaurs...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goggles-kun said:

There has been a bunch of weird genes that also only exist in the console, too. I've gotten ones like "Armadillo Armor" and I think there was one starting with "Triceratops". I mean, I'm not complaining, because Triceratops are my favorite dinosaurs...

Armadillo armor is propably the armored body. I'm not sure about the triceratops shield tough.

On 10/24/2018 at 1:21 AM, Goggles-kun said:

I tried Armadillo Body using the console, and it was armored body. Not sure 'bout Triceratops shield either.

wait, when did you become a moderator? you grew up so fast! how do you become one?

• 1 year later...

I looked in the game files, and there are files for a creature called frogleon, but it doesn't appear to have gotten far in development. There's three scripts that refer to it- one for spawning either the frogleon or insects in the evening, one for frogleon attempting to attack, and one for successfully attacking. There's no art or models, although there is a folder for them.

• Like 3
  • Eek! 1

On 10/23/2018 at 4:37 PM, alyssa1864 said:

I was using a console, and it was named "increasespawn" and so I type,

F.

The first thing that came up was frogleon.. what is that?

I havent seen this one yet!

I remember the command for defender bear was there before it was actually in the game