Stray Fawn Community

Patchnotes 0.5.9 Early Access

Micha

Hey crew,

We just released the update 0.5.9 for Nimbatus. We have read through alot of feedback since the release and addressed some of the problems with this patch. Thank you very much for reporting bugs and posting feedback!

New Features:

• Added 2 new jungle missions (you will have the choice to reset the map or continue with the previous one)
  • Added a popup to draw attention to our tutorial (can be skipped)
  • Added zoom using the mousewheel to the test area and the planets
  • Added new Delay gate
  • Added speed setting for motorized hinges
  • Added full and empty events to resource tanks
  • Added a setting for the start state of the factory part (Printed / Not Printed)

Reworks:

• If the loading of a savegame does not work, we now show the error on screen instead of automatically resetting the progress. If you encounter any errors, please post us a screenshot, restart the game and try again.
  • Changed the galaxy map, so you will encounter lava planets earlier.

Bugfixes:

• Fixed that Camera Trackers still were displayed on the minimap after being destroyed
  • Fixed that Sumo drones were not correctly added to the opponent pool anymore
  • Fixed that Batteries or Fuel Tanks still provided energy after being decoupled.
  • Fixed that Resource tanks could not be filled-up after being printed by a factory part.
  • Fixed Issue where Impulse Givers were always on after destroyed
  • Fixed false positives on distance sensor while detecting own drone parts
  • Fixed that decoupled parts get destroyed if the previous parent of the decoupler was destroyed

Balancing:

• Increased the difficulty of Sumo Tournament opponents by increasing the number of required wins to be added.
  • Lowered the difficulty of the Bio Barrell mission by improving the spawn rate and decreasing the amount of deadly cannons.

The new start state setting of the factory part was the most upvoted suggestion in our forum, this is why we have added it to the game! Please keep upvoting ideas for new droneparts and features! xD

The difficulty of the planetary missions was not really well balanced, it was too hard for beginners and too easy for advanced players. The starting galaxy should now be a bit easier. We will improve this in the future to make it more challenging and fun to play :)

We will now start working on our first big update which will be all about Drone Racing.
More information will follow soon!

Cheers,
Stray Fawn Studio

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I know you were working on the factory in general.  Did you do anything about factory - built debris and struts behaving weirdly on destruction?  (Struts left behind,  debris immune to gravity, etc) 

I was still trying to find a common cause to it, so I hadn't put up abug report. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lurkily said:

I know you were working on the factory in general.  Did you do anything about factory - built debris and struts behaving weirdly on destruction?  (Struts left behind,  debris immune to gravity, etc) 

I was still trying to find a common cause to it, so I hadn't put up abug report

No we could not reproduce that. Would be great if you can show me :)

• Like 1

Seems like the false positives with the distance sensor is not yet working correctly. We will fix it next time.

We pushed a small hotfix today with two fixes:

- You could break the relic mission by freezing the torches, this should no longer happen
- Fixed Bug where exploding parts using TnT did left some artefacts

• 3 weeks later...