Stray Fawn Community

Greater variety of names

crystal5213

This isn't a huge suggestion, but this was the only board I could find for this input. Even within a tribe of 10 animals, I find that many have the same or almost same name. This makes it difficult when finding a specific animal. There are two solutions to this, and I think both should be used.

1.) When choosing a name for a baby, do not select names of any living animals, unless no other names are available. Additionally, try to avoid names that are similar, like Reis and Rais.

2.) Add more names to the name pool. I have a few suggestions below, but I think it would be cool to hear everyone else's name ideas as well.

Name Ideas:

Male

Female

Either

Kane, Cane 

Kana, Cana, Khana 

Nell

Bruto 

Mila 

Shozi, Shosi

Reddo 

Redda 

Redd

Luko, Luco 

Luka, Luca 

Luce

Ualo 

Uala 

Uake

Tono 

Tona 

Toneh 

15 replies to this post

Animal names consist of random set of parts.

Current male parts are:

Ta

Ku

Ro

Duk

Nu

Kir

Van

Female parts are:

Ana

Me

Re

Si

Is

La

Ra

Ko

• Like 3

heh, I renamed my firstborn Kain on my first story playthrough. Personally I think the name Iaril is kind of cute (pronounced Ya-rill in my head). Also if those syllables are added this means DukkuSan is a possible outcome, and that's more of a riot than DukDukku

• Like 1

Moved it to Feature Requests :) I would like more names. Even though I often give my animals custom names I have heard/ read pretty much every name in the game at this point and a few more names would come as a welcome addition

Thank you, @Pokestardragacraft, I think ia would be good for a starter syllable for Na or Se, even So. But of course, if you end up with "Iacor" or "Iaril" you dont get the best combo. But maybe if you pronounced it differently? Like saying: I-a instead of E-a. They work better and worse for specific names.

2 hours ago, Pokestardragacraft said:

@Jojo See, to me Lalala is at least readable and understandable whereas Iaanaia is kinda confusing.

I wouldn't mind. I mean names are names. As long as it isn't Pkuhtzmk ^^ and even with that I could work. I think names can be very flexible :)