Stray Fawn Community

Things You shouldn't suggest

So I've been seeing a lot of the same suggestions recently and that's a really bad thing, let me explain. The suggestions that have been repeated a lot are popular subjects and attract a lot of people to them, witch gets them more upvotes, witch gets more people to click on it, which puts it at the top of the page, witch gets more people, witch keeps it up there. This is not okay. These ideas have been repeated time and time again, but people still make posts about them and get tons of attention because people want them in the game, but that's already clear to the developers. But worst of all, this takes attention away from other posts that are actually good. Time and time again Iv'e seen great posts just ignored because somebody else posted another suggestion for beacons. This has to stop. 

Multiple suggestions often end up dividing people's voting, though.  Hence why I'd prefer to merge things early.  So, yes, message me, or if you like, suggest in a feature thread that a topic should be merged with others.  Provide links if you like, but even just saying there's something to merge it with would help direct our efforts.

It's really hard to know what concepts I should look for duplicates of, until you actually go and search for topics on exactly that idea.

• Like 1