Stray Fawn Community

HUD block

Fire209

A block that takes a bit of info and puts it on your hud. It could be selected in the block itself, like altitude, speed, shield health. It could maybe be upgeaded to display enemy health? Each of these blocks add one of the thing, so you'd need multiple to get all the info on your hud. I'd imagine they could also be activated on a button, so you could have multiple HUDs. Maybe a HUD that display's a certain drone's camera view in a small, minimized screen? You could also title the blocks themselves for "Sub-drone 5 camera, or sub-drone 6 altitude", and move the actual HUD elements around to organize them, and minimize them or expand them.

2 replies to this post

I especially like the minimized camera.

Edit: How would this work with cursor direction sensors when the cursor entered the mini-camera? I assume that it would simply act as if the camera was not there.

I think that it should be a 2x1 block.

Edited by ManTheMister

Not sure about the HUD; configuring location, configuration, it's all a lot more intelligent stuff than the logic blocks generally provide.

The Camera HUD I would prefer to be a modification of the camera block itself - an 'in window' option, with a square guide (With a specific point used as a mouse handle) that you can drag-and-drop to position while the camera is active.  I can post this later, but it'll be after work.

• Like 1