Stray Fawn Community

Dissolver/deconstruct block

Havelock

6 replies to this post

I actually use heaters already for exactly that; it leaves only a heater behind as debris.  I would actually like this.  Just activate the burn effect on itself.

Actually, there's a suggestion you might like, about adding TNT to the tech tree; this would open up the possibility of an undamaging TNT that applied the plasma heat effect in a smaller area.

• Like 1

Good ideas. Currently you have to use TNT, Heaters or physical force to destroy unwanted parts. A new part which makes this process more streamlined and "clean" might be useful. Though it's fun to explode things :D 

40 minutes ago, Markus said:

Good ideas. Currently you have to use TNT, Heaters or physical force to destroy unwanted parts. A new part which makes this process more streamlined and "clean" might be useful. Though it's fun to explode things :D 

I would use tnt, but it takes four of them to destroy one directional sensor, and that slows down factory build rate.  A controlled burn, with tnt being the last thing to catch (to destroy the heater) currently works better. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lurkily said:

I would use tnt, but it takes four of them to destroy one directional sensor, and that slows down factory build rate.  A controlled burn, with tnt being the last thing to catch (to destroy the heater) currently works better. 

TNT needs a buff, yea.. >.>

I started using heaters as well, more space efficient too! Probably shouldnt be able to light your ship on fire with a heater tho. Definitely doesnt seem like something working as intended.