Stray Fawn Community

Anyone interested in a niche rp?

Solar-Eclipse

I was creating one with some other people a while ago, but everyone just kinda abandoned the project. I still really wanna do one though. So, anyone interested?

We could use this as a planning page to create plot ideas, where we'll start, where we'll rp, etc.

• Like 3

It's fine! I'm quite similar tbh. Anyways, thank you for showing your interest.

Anyways, first thing's first, we should think of a plot. Maybe there are two tribes in the rp who are at war with each other, or maybe we're Adam's family trying to find home island again. Or maybe we're just simply a lone tribe trying to survive in this harsh world.

Btw, If you like, you can go ahead and submit a nicheling you'd like to rp as here. I recommend using console commands to give them the genes you want.

• Like 1

Oh my god Dukdukvan is the cutest name! Of course you can use him!

Also I'm thinking in the niche rp our creatures can survive as long as we want, since their in-game lifespans would be rather short. However, everyone is limited to 15 posts per in-rp day, 5 posts standing for one energy gem. The creatures can move around as much as they want though during those 15 posts. Pregnant mothers give birth after 3 in-rp days, however, someone must be confirmed to rp as their baby. Otherwise, one of the parents will have to rp as it.

We can start on any island depending on our storyline. Note this is just a rough idea, and is up to change.

• Like 1

Okay.

Overpoweredalbinoedgynessclaw wandered throughout camp, looking for something to do. The other creatures were out chasing rabbils; Overpoweredalbinoedgynessclaw took no interest in such. She knew Underpoweredweakgreynimblefingers was in the camp, too, but he couldn't do much, since he was still a pup. Then, suddenly, there was a rustle in the bushes!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2