Stray Fawn Community

Large Cannon

Fire209

A large cannon weapon that can impact something multiple times (ala diep.io). upgrades could be more impacts, a sort of "gravity well" effect that draws enemies into it, an opposite effect that pushes them away, and other things.

3 replies to this post

Diep.io appears to be an online twin-stick shooter, and damage seems to be characterized by bullets that do continual damage as they pass through a target - and i guess the bullet is destroyed after dealing some amount of damage.  (I just visited it for a few seconds to investigate.)

In short, it looks like he's proposing a railgun concept; perhaps a 'penetrating bullet' upgrade to blasters.

Edit: "Railgun" as it's represented in most game mechanics that is, a fast, acccurate, penetrating bullet.

1 hour ago, Lurkily said:

Diep.io appears to be an online twin-stick shooter, and damage seems to be characterized by bullets that do continual damage as they pass through a target - and i guess the bullet is destroyed after dealing some amount of damage.  (I just visited it for a few seconds to investigate.)

In short, it looks like he's proposing a railgun concept; perhaps a 'penetrating bullet' upgrade to blasters.

Edit: "Railgun" as it's represented in most game mechanics that is, a fast, acccurate, penetrating bullet.

I have played diep.io before, but I’m still somewhat confused as to what Fire209 means.