Stray Fawn Community

Triangles!

unmog

Basically I'd really like some pieces that can fit here~

4e37cc6658.jpg

Maybe tiny little batteries or fuel canisters or something... whys everything gotta be a square? I was hoping the circles would fit at least but they're apparently no different than a square really. Only thing i've seen that sorta maybe fits in these corners is the medium fuel tanks, and doing that can throw off symmetry depending on what you're doing with it.

There's plenty of other good reasons for triangles. Pretty please triangles?

• Thanks 1

14 replies to this post

Fuel tanks (oops) fit in there a little better, they're just too big. 

I want to be ambivalent, but I think I would favor triangular parts. Armor, at least. It would make creating a stylized star destroyer a little easier. 

Too bad we dont have a general +1 or -1 like on reddit~ heh. Ya know like, I agree or disagree, but something less than a like since Im sort of indifferent really? But Ill just give you a thumbs up instead 👍 Maybe Im overthinking the system :p

I'll move this thread to the suggestions forum if that is alright with you. So other people can vote on it :) 

I think triangle shapes would be useful, in this case maybe even just for simple stability, or maybe in the future for making a more slick shape so if you bump into a wall with high velocity (and flat angle), not everything rips apart :) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Markus said:

I'll move this thread to the suggestions forum if that is alright with you. So other people can vote on it :) 

I think triangle shapes would be useful, in this case maybe even just for simple stability, or maybe in the future for making a more slick shape so if you bump into a wall with high velocity (and flat angle), not everything rips apart :) 

Sure I dont mind where its at, I wasnt sure if it was a part idea or just feedback or what. Cuz like, in general it'd be nice if we had in general just some triangle options. Like a triangle version of a thrust or triangle armor or triangle energy and fuel cells, heck maybe even triangle logic gates!

Triangles are currently under used in the game, and everyone loves triangles :p

I just realized that this would produce  all kinds of mechanizims, we just need the right shape (pun not intended) or maybe things need to be more equilateral, if we have all the types of triangle, we could create most of the shapes,