Stray Fawn Community

Creating your creatures!

Taduk

Hey there!

To start us off, I have a tribe, ttc - Karg, that I'm getting reeeaaally bored with, but don't want to give up since I've been playing with them for over 350 hours. So, I thought, What could I do to make it less boring? And eventually I came up with this idea.

Let me create your creatures / creature ideas! Simply put a creature in the comments, like 'Make the fastest possible nicheling!' Or, 'Create my character (blank)!', and I'll start creating them. Once I finish creating the creature, I'll submit a picture of it in this topic.

(Note: Please don't get angry if it takes long to make your creature, I'm purely using the mutation menu (No console), and sometimes it takes a while to get the creature you want using it.)

Creature I'm currently making:

Meringue

Waiting list:

Pacific, Ossen, Princess

Here's the save-file in question, if you're wondering:

Slot2.nichesave

(WARNING: The file has the Natural Selector achievement, AKA I've unlocked all genes in the mutation menu. If you do not have this achievement and want to unlock it yourself, then please don't use this file.)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Taduk said:

How to do

Fry it up first, then steam a tortilla, and toss it on a pan.  Ingredients go on next; nicheling meat, cheese, whatever else you like; try salsa like pico de gallo and/or lettuce.  Put another tortilla on top, let the melting cheese fuse the halves, then cut it into wedges like a pizza, and serve.  Nicheling Tortilla.

Sorry.  I couldn't resist.

• Haha 6

Can you make Meringue? 😮

(I don't have a picture of his genes, in addition to what it shows the the picture, I only know that he (probably) had Medium tail (Or Fishing Tail? Idk), and doubled-up D Immunity.)

NicheMeringue2018.png.65519188000bb554c2c32832fc0e2b4c.png

If it helps, I do have a picture of his father, Ice (At the time, he looked exactly like how I wanted my whole tribe to look like). I'm not really sure if it could help, but it's the only thing I have :(NicheKikonokoTribeIce.thumb.png.2a2429204ed77489bed177982945eeff.png

Bonus points if he has doubled-up D Immunity. :D

• Like 3

Sorry this took so long, I basically abandoned Niche for a month ^^'

Anyways, Here's the closest I could get to a quesadilla creature. I didn't bother with the horn color.a.thumb.jpg.674792acc9e0fe6fe687da372a1577e9.jpga1.thumb.jpg.98990cd9a92b6744c45c586a48dfa063.jpg

I also thought it would be a good idea to include the savefile for every creature I complete, but unfortunately, I forgot to grab this one. Don't worry, I'll make sure to remember to get the savefile for Meringue :)

• Like 4

On 2/2/2019 at 8:19 PM, Taduk said:

Sorry this took so long, I basically abandoned Niche for a month ^^'

Anyways, Here's the closest I could get to a quesadilla creature. I didn't bother with the horn color.a.thumb.jpg.674792acc9e0fe6fe687da372a1577e9.jpga1.thumb.jpg.98990cd9a92b6744c45c586a48dfa063.jpg

I also thought it would be a good idea to include the savefile for every creature I complete, but unfortunately, I forgot to grab this one. Don't worry, I'll make sure to remember to get the savefile for Meringue :)

Aaaa it has the colors of Ossen!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1