How this works:

• You submit your nicheling to the current round
    • you must include the nicheling's name
    • you can add a bit of backstory if you want to
  • Who ever gets the most poll votes, get's crowned as miss niche of the month

Rules:

• You can only submit one male and one female per round
  • Don't submit nichelings made with the console or sandbox editor
  • Please don't vote for your own nicheling! (unless it really is the prettiest one)

Be sure to submit your nichelings for the next round here

Dragontear won November 2018

Sira and Spliti won December 2018

Razulia and Kinarri won January 2019

Nukir the infertile Cactus won February 2019 (female winner still unclear)

Ashflower won March 2019 (male winner still unclear)

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Lurkily said:

Do a poll vote then on nichelings submitted now.  Otherwise order of submission sways like count too much.

I will

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Jojo said:

Should we give a little back story origin of the Nicheling or just the picture ?

A little backstory would be nice, but it isn't necessary.

• Like 1

My entry: Thornstar (birth name Laana)

1352438293_LaanaThornstar.thumb.jpg.cfc4378ce4b60466e944b48e40cf9e6a.jpg

She is the literally my Godess of Beauty, as well as Hunting and Courage. No brainer for me to choose her. When she was born I knew right away that she was special and she proved herself as a provider to her Clan through hunting but also through protecting them from Bearyenas, but that is not where her title Godess of Courage comes from. She started a family later in her life and one of her sons decided to move on, make his own Clan and life. Thornstar let him go, despite knowing what dangers lie out there and that requires a lot of courage.

• Like 3

I HAVE TOO MANY PRETTY CREATURESSS

which do I piiickk

20181104170943_1.thumb.jpg.b2dad9f5f77fddefd75238703153f5c5.jpg

20181104170950_1.thumb.jpg.46d9494323a92b6be608b2250b62517a.jpg

Fine, I pick Isnee. It was hard to pick between her, her son, or her grandson. They're all really pretty :(

Isnee is the only child of my creature named Skunk, who was the first creature to have Stinky tail. (I'm not sure how it got into the tribe's genes...) Skunk was also the last creature to have Cracker Jaw, which was in the family for quite a long time. Stinky Tail is now exclusive to Isnee's family, as it is only in her, her two children, and her grandson. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it in the family! :(

• Like 3

Seems like this is going to be a panda round :D

Maybe we could have actual themes for each round? Maybe the December round could be about beautiful reindeer nichelings?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

Seems like this is going to be a panda round :D

Maybe we could have actual themes for each round? Maybe the December round could be about beautiful reindeer nichelings?

Yeah, I guessed that we would have a lot of Panda patterns so pattern themed rounds might be good as well as othe criterias :D

• Like 1

I havent any pandas, can I interest you in a Dalmation?

1891386017_PrettyPerdita.thumb.png.0c906d9f034ad8905b5534643942064f.png

"Perdi"is the eldest child of my best breeding pair. Her family line is becoming known for their Dalmatian pattern. Two of her siblings have it and three children are white with the spots recessive.

• Like 6

Allright, since I couldn't decide, I made an extra save. One first, two second and three third places for these.

20181106_022437.thumb.jpg.cf8c715c834a158e36e8c459b4c7521b.jpg

I liked this back best:20181106_022517.thumb.jpg.1a13d174e3065731b86c87377cb4f176.jpg

But also love this sort of mask.

20181106_022611.thumb.jpg.a0741d395c8394936a97cf2bb35bd752.jpg

Golden flames were still my favourite.

20181106_022455.thumb.jpg.f420cfa82bfb6629f4bfdf8694391c1e.jpg

So Isis was the Herald of Flames for this former mountain tribe and my submission.

• Like 4

250071637_RelaGoddessOfBalance.PNG.8bd86b3f39d69442f4637521b416837e.PNG

This is Rela. She was born to the alpha pair of one of my older save files. (One that I'm pretty sure I deleted) She is my goddess of balance, and she lived her entire life on the savannah with her mate, Kirroku, a dark-red nicheling with black stripes and a claw. She had an older sister who was infested with jealousy at her younger sisters handsome mate and sucsessful life.

• Like 4

517097688_ScreenShot2018-11-06at1_26_11AM.png.5989d81bfbc946fdce2bba1b6cff1d1e.png

I have a lot of pretty children, but here's to the prettiest adult female in the tribe! Yellow/orange fur and blue eyes is a wonderful combination. She doesn't have any children herself, but she is a medicine cat!

Update: Most of her tribe left for the Swamp and then Savanna, leaving Koreme and several others behind to start a new tribe. That wandering tribe has since perished.

• Like 5

oH mY gOsH I'm definitely joining this, I'll post a screenshot soon

Look at my beautiful fish child, Dragon Tear ❤️

Niche Beauty Pagent entry lol.PNG

EDIT: So I decided to add her backstory in here since I just want people to be informed more about this mysterious Dragon Tear

Dragon Tear was born on a rainy stormy night, being the first of her 5 siblings to not be sick. Her mother named her Dragon Tear based off the pain she endured while watching her children die before her but the strength she saw in this small delicate strand of hope for the tribe. As Dragon Tear grew, all of her sickly siblings had passed just after she earned her final gem and her parents passed soon after. Dragon Tear isolated herself far from the tribe because she wanted to grieve alone. While she was out, something happened to the rest of her tribe. The Apes attacked. One big eyed ape and one big nosed ape came along and began to terrorize the tribe. Hearing about this from a winged creature in her tribe, she raced back and ultimately sacrificed herself to the apes so the newborn babies in the tribe could thrive. She finally realized that the one thing she needed was company and the feeling of her tribe around her.

• Like 8