Stray Fawn Community

Satellite Sensor and Digger

Force of Nature

Here is a sensor to keep your satellite up and a simple digger that can beat the core.

satelite.gif

If you don't use logic disconnecters, you can put all the circuits on the satellite.

digger.gif

The digger works just fine, even that weak.

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=852.0;attach=272;image

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=852.0;attach=274;image              index.php?action=dlattach;topic=852.0;attach=276;image

The sensor for the satellite needs to be less sensitive than the one keeping it level.  Otherwise the thrust turns off for some reason.

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=852.0;attach=278;image

satelite_sensor.png.8f07dd65e9b41c1f84f1e0f299aa8065.png

satelite_sensor2.png.c4ceaea354a8a345b445804eb790e6c6.png

satelite_sensor3.png.30c072d0141bb8835220eebd32ccc032.png

digger.png.d026cfee385b3ef1a27cf2d83da2b918.png

Does this maintain an altitude, or does it just crush it against the Nimbatus?  I normally just have my satellites push straight up against the nimbatus, and trust a wide configuration to keep their thrust pointed at the mothership.

That is when I use them at all.  I tend to avoid energy/fuel satellites.  They feel too cheaty, and I expect them to go away in the future, so I'm doing my best to do without them.

• 2 weeks later...

They feel too cheaty, and I expect them to go away in the future, so I'm doing my best to do without them.

It’s not cheaty if yah have guns on it! (Cause then it serves a purpose aside infinite recourses)