Stray Fawn Community

ThornClan and GulfClan - Warrior Cats Challenge (As far as it got, anyways.)

Solar-Eclipse

Chapter 1 - Origins

Starters.PNG.0c408f27a4c01bb6c2d5b6a8a91d3cff.PNG

Our story starts with these two cats, the left being Briarsong and the right being Nightstar.

Nightstar wants to have a best friend and mate from an enemy clan, and he also wants to kill a cat.
Briarsong wants to train an apprentice into a warrior, to master the skill of fighting, and to convince an outsider to join the clan. She is rather short tempered and snappy, as well as very loyal. When she finds out about Nightstar's wishes, she'll surely kick him out by force, even if he's a leader.

invitations.PNG.0e2bcedebdfb57be3cfdb2154ce2a644.PNG

Today, two wanderers have been found while Nightstar and Briarsong were setting up camp with the help of their daughter, Specklesplash. Briarsong has fulfilled her wish of convincing an outsider to join the clan. These two outsiders have been named Weaselskip (red one) and Branchclaw (spiky body.) 

Weaselskip wants to convince multiple outsiders to join the clan, and to become a medicine cat. He is rather charming and friendly.
Meanwhile, Branchclaw wants to leave the clan and start a different one and to find a mate for life. She is a master hunter.
Specklesplash wants to master the fighting, hunting, and fishing skills to prove herself. She also wants to kill multiple cats for some reason. Possibly to rise to power? She also wishes to hunt on enemy territory. Perhaps she wants to master all those skills to fool her clan into thinking she's a good, loyal warrior.

(By the way, if you are wondering, yes, I am using the console. I'm purely using it to have an easier time setting up. I'll get rid of it later.)

2010346318_thorncampdone.PNG.683cc1f9fc11cddba895cd8699a9d7f3.PNG

ThornClan has finished setting up their camp today. Meanwhile, Branchclaw thanks the cats for their hospitality, but leaves, claiming what she wants to do in life lays outside the clan. In the meantime, Nightstar and Briarsong decide to mate to provide more kits for ThornClan. Weaselskip has busied himself with removing the toxic berry bushes to protect future kits.

569825172_bearyenaattackthorn.PNG.94fda48b4d74b2348477d0e6466f11fc.PNG

Briarsong has given birth to a kit she has named Cherryspots, but at the same moment a bearyena decides to attack the clan. Weaselskip, the clan's strongest warrior, and Nightstar, the second strongest, jump in to protect the queen and her kit.

Cherryspots is an optimistic and opportunistic cat. She will be a master fisher (I'll edit her genes for that), and she will also be a rebel. Quite a spunky she-cat, I would say!

And after this, the file broke! Thanks console commands, I knew I could(n't) count on you!

Should've backed up the file. and also just killed the bearyena with console.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kepa-Shanyang said:

Yeah, I got the forever dawn thing. And yeah, it's still there when I re-load the game.

Geez! I keep hearing about it, but it's somehow always fine on my crappy laptop. I really hope this is one if the bugs to get fixed in the next update.