Stray Fawn Community

Factory not disconnecting

 robolom 

Hello,

so I encountered a bug that's not letting me to disconnect only one of my smaller drones (the top one you can see clearly that it's still connected. It happens in build mode and when I've entered a planet. The other two work as intended.). I tried swaping the factory parts, changing positions etc. but nothing helped so I thought that I should report this. 

Nimbatus_Screenshot_201811061419132796.png

On 11/6/2018 at 6:01 PM, "Star" said:

Are you sure the other one has the detach key assigned correctly?

Yes, as I said I tried anything that possibly could've been done inside of the game. It works for the first time and every other time it's just not disconnecting.

On 11/6/2018 at 3:09 PM, Lurkily said:

Can you post an export file? If nobody beats me to it, I'll take a look tonight to see I find a design issue.

I'm kind of a noob-ish in terms of IT, if you could tell me where I can find it, I'll be happy to do so.

4 hours ago, Ookami-sama said:

No problem here either. I notice that the strut coming from the West factory on your picture is significantly shorter than on the drone you sent, which might hint at a potential revision since then. Have you tried again recently?

I made sure that this is not an issue here.

I tried just before exporting to make sure it wasn't a one time issue. It's still not working. I tried swiching the parts that are connected to the factory and nothing, it's just like the game don't like this particular drone. Again, I tried possibly everything that I could've been done inside the game. That's interesting to say the least. If you guys have any suggestions, please let me know.

Do you have any software running that could seize the « &/1 » key, or send keystrokes continuously or with your pressing 1? AutoHotKey comes to mind, which I mainly used with a toggle on this same key myself, but it is not the only one that does such things: some keyboards have this sort of function, too.

Do you have problems with this or other keys, with this or other applications, and if yes, which? Have you tried remapping this factory's functions to other keys as a test?

I am at a loss there. I do not have the slightest hint of knowledge about this sort of thing, so I can only offer solutions from my experience.

10 hours ago, Ookami-sama said:

Do you have any software running that could seize the « &/1 » key, or send keystrokes continuously or with your pressing 1? AutoHotKey comes to mind, which I mainly used with a toggle on this same key myself, but it is not the only one that does such things: some keyboards have this sort of function, too.

Do you have problems with this or other keys, with this or other applications, and if yes, which? Have you tried remapping this factory's functions to other keys as a test?

I am at a loss there. I do not have the slightest hint of knowledge about this sort of thing, so I can only offer solutions from my experience.

Remaping the key fixed the issue -_-
That was kind of anticlimactic, but the thing exists.
Thank you all for the help.