Stray Fawn Community

Amethyst Queendom

Sky

1 hour ago, totally melon yogurt cat said:

I wish I could get as far into Story a mode as you.

am I mistaken? I think this is story mdode

yes, it is. This is the tribe I've played for the longest except for my Annini's Gifts tribe, but the Amethyst Queendom has been fully recorded here on the forums.

• Like 2

Ahro is born.

20190718155924_1.thumb.jpg.41dab020438b67bf9a889ab5c94ae4fb.jpg

A bearyena appears. The Queen, Amli, and Anni go to kill it, but only Kensi gets a hit on it before they all tire out.

20190718160038_1.thumb.jpg.a73ae74e68ab3c7e96726f39694c4d45.jpg

Queen Kensi takes all two hits,  but Amli and Anni take the bearyena down. With only one day remaining, Queen Kensi stumbles to her daughter, and spends her final day beside the bones of her second mate, telling her daughter all she needs to know about being Queen. Poor Hallow shall become Queen at the same age as her mother--barely a teen.

20190718161044_1.thumb.jpg.bee5d55bbd3b76bb673c3f98ca5b7f79.jpg

• Sad 3

Queen Kensi passes away at the same time as her old friend Anni, leaving Hallow to sneezily become Queen Hallow. The grass shows it's support by growing right around Hallow's body.

20190718161647_1.thumb.jpg.3358cb6da97dfe009d916aef032c9bae.jpg

Pipith just kinda gives up on life. He kills the rogue, then trudges off to a cactus that which he tends to kill himself on.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I'm off to go watch Doctor Who now :Eek:

only three episodes of Martha being his companion...then, according to the picture of the next season on Amazon prime, stupid little Donna Noble comes back. Ugh. I only just started appreciated Martha and being okay with Rose not being there anymore, and they're already forcing a new companion upon me! And the season after the next season, it looks like the Doctor shall be regenerating AND getting a new companion--that's probably gonna hit me hardest...

Pipith's been sulking in the grass for like all his life so nobody remembers him since his parents are dead and his sisters are too young. but ThEN

- - - - -

"Hey! Who are you?!" Yowled Kotka. There was a nicheling hidden in that grass!

"Nobody..." He sighed. Once upon a time, nobody wanted to be his friend, so he decided he'd try and kidnap someone to be his mate. But there were only a few females, and they were all too protected. And there wasn't anybody else to be his friend, either. So he had given up. Vanished into the shadows. Nobody remembered him anymore. He didn't want to kidnap anymore. He was just an ordinary nicheling. An ordinary, sad, lonely nicheling. He'd even given up his name. He was nameless. Friendless. Lifeless.

"Well, you're obviously somebody!" Kotka leaped down from the ledge, down to where this nicheling was hiding. "What's your name? You must have a name."

"I don't have a name."

"Well, we've got to get you one, then! What about... oh my, is that a skeleton beside you?"

"Yeah. It was a rogue male."

"Oh! Well, we can call you... Bone! It suits you. Now, do you have a tribe?"

"Not really."

"Eell, you can join us, then! We're the Amethyst Queendom. Our Queen, Kensi, just died, so now her daughter Hallow is Queen. You'd like her. Oh, I'm Kotka. Now, come on, I need to show you to our Queen so she can approve of you!"

"Can't we do that tomorrow? I'm tired."

"Oh! Okay. I'm kinda tired too. But as soon as we wake up, we're gonna go visit Queen Hallow!"

"Fine..." Bone settled down. Kotka came over and curled up right beside him. He pretended to be asleep, but as soon as he could tell Kotka was asleep, he opened his eyes. He watched her sleeping. Had he finally found a friend? it seemed so... How could anyone love him? Nobody cared. Nobody wanted to be his friend. Except this strange female. And she smelled oddly familiar... like his mother... not very much, it was an old scent, but it was definitely his mother's scent. Why would this nicheling have the faint smell of his mother? Oh... the last time he'd seen his mother, she was pregnant. Was Kotka her daughter? Was she his sister? Probably. Was she always lonely too? is that why she wanted to be friends with him? Or was it something else? He'd probably never know...

20190718193149_1.thumb.jpg.2f20d3c7602af65e91ef600aec674a8a.jpg

- - - - -

Pheonix feels that his time has come, to go back to Tyni. He gathers his two boys to him, and tells them stories of himself, though he changes it so they wouldn't know it was truly him. Eventually, they fall asleep to his stories. He smiles, and looks over to his mate, perching on her tree. She smiles too and nods. One day, they'd meet again. One day.

20190718195242_1.thumb.jpg.c2536ee31ced892004dd48c3a9d8fae0.jpg

- - - - -

In the morning, Kotka takes Bone to go be approved by Queen Hallow.

"I suppose you can stay here. I don't really care. For all I care you can invite in a rogue male." As the Queen says this, Kotka turns to Bone.

"You got in! Yay! Now you can stay here forever! I don't have that many friends. Just a bunch of boys who don't want anything to do with me. One day I'll show them! But right now you're my only friend." She blushes, and suddenly looks very shy. "I was wondering... well... I like you. Like, like like you." The pair walk away fromt he Queen, so that she may sleep soundly, for her sickness and the heat takes quite a toll on her.

"I... I like like you too." Bone blushes as well. For a long time, he thought he'd never have a friend, let alone a mate.

Kotka blushes very hard. "You do? I mean, you do. So... I was wondering... will you be my mate? I mean, I just met you, but..."

"Yes. I will be your mate." He'd never felt so much joy before. He'd never really felt joy in the first place.

and blah blah blah they're mates now I don't want to type anymore of that

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Skysalsa8 said:

Pipith's been sulking in the grass for like all his life so nobody remembers him since his parents are dead and his sisters are too young. but ThEN

- - - - -

"Hey! Who are you?!" Yowled Kotka. There was a nicheling hidden in that grass!

"Nobody..." He sighed. Once upon a time, nobody wanted to be his friend, so he decided he'd try and kidnap someone to be his mate. But there were only a few females, and they were all too protected. And there wasn't anybody else to be his friend, either. So he had given up. Vanished into the shadows. Nobody remembered him anymore. He didn't want to kidnap anymore. He was just an ordinary nicheling. An ordinary, sad, lonely nicheling. He'd even given up his name. He was nameless. Friendless. Lifeless.

"Well, you're obviously somebody!" Kotka leaped down from the ledge, down to where this nicheling was hiding. "What's your name? You must have a name."

"I don't have a name."

"Well, we've got to get you one, then! What about... oh my, is that a skeleton beside you?"

"Yeah. It was a rogue male."

"Oh! Well, we can call you... Bone! It suits you. Now, do you have a tribe?"

"Not really."

"Eell, you can join us, then! We're the Amethyst Queendom. Our Queen, Kensi, just died, so now her daughter Hallow is Queen. You'd like her. Oh, I'm Kotka. Now, come on, I need to show you to our Queen so she can approve of you!"

"Can't we do that tomorrow? I'm tired."

"Oh! Okay. I'm kinda tired too. But as soon as we wake up, we're gonna go visit Queen Hallow!"

"Fine..." Bone settled down. Kotka came over and curled up right beside him. He pretended to be asleep, but as soon as he could tell Kotka was asleep, he opened his eyes. He watched her sleeping. Had he finally found a friend? it seemed so... How could anyone love him? Nobody cared. Nobody wanted to be his friend. Except this strange female. And she smelled oddly familiar... like his mother... not very much, it was an old scent, but it was definitely his mother's scent. Why would this nicheling have the faint smell of his mother? Oh... the last time he'd seen his mother, she was pregnant. Was Kotka her daughter? Was she his sister? Probably. Was she always lonely too? is that why she wanted to be friends with him? Or was it something else? He'd probably never know...

20190718193149_1.thumb.jpg.2f20d3c7602af65e91ef600aec674a8a.jpg

- - - - -

Pheonix feels that his time has come, to go back to Tyni. He gathers his two boys to him, and tells them stories of himself, though he changes it so they wouldn't know it was truly him. Eventually, they fall asleep to his stories. He smiles, and looks over to his mate, perching on her tree. She smiles too and nods. One day, they'd meet again. One day.

20190718195242_1.thumb.jpg.c2536ee31ced892004dd48c3a9d8fae0.jpg

- - - - -

In the morning, Kotka takes Bone to go be approved by Queen Hallow.

"I suppose you can stay here. I don't really care. For all I care you can invite in a rogue male." As the Queen says this, Kotka turns to Bone.

"You got in! Yay! Now you can stay here forever! I don't have that many friends. Just a bunch of boys who don't want anything to do with me. One day I'll show them! But right now you're my only friend." She blushes, and suddenly looks very shy. "I was wondering... well... I like you. Like, like like you." The pair walk away fromt he Queen, so that she may sleep soundly, for her sickness and the heat takes quite a toll on her.

"I... I like like you too." Bone blushes as well. For a long time, he thought he'd never have a friend, let alone a mate.

Kotka blushes very hard. "You do? I mean, you do. So... I was wondering... will you be my mate? I mean, I just met you, but..."

"Yes. I will be your mate." He'd never felt so much joy before. He'd never really felt joy in the first place.

and blah blah blah they're mates now I don't want to type anymore of that

so... did anyone even see this after the half hour I spent writing this all out?!

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

ANYWAYS

I decided to abandon the 'lines' thing because all that's left is Royalty and Envy's line. We're also abandoning wings, so there's another gene we'll try and get rid of

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The Queen passes her sickness to Lasami.

Queen Hallow is now an adult. Knowing that she does not have much time left in this world, "Only a few days until I die, thanks for mating when a guy who shares immunities with you, mom", she searches for a mate. The Boys (shown below) hear about this and gather around their tree, tidying up the place, trying to look like good suitors.

The Boys-- all the males except Amli and Bone

20190718221238_1.thumb.jpg.c6638a381d2c824e39f5f73057c5fbfc.jpg

The Boys show off their strengths. Moth proudly shows off his claws, Ahro (now an adult) collects nuts from his tree, Rakal digs up a root, Sunray collects some berries, and Maca collects some grass. Hallow, instead of looking at who's the strongest or something, instead watches for who seems the most loyal to their work, and thus more likely to be loyal to her. She also watches, of course, for someone whom she actually likes. She finally decides that it'll be Maca.

• Like 3

"Ugh, i guess I'll choose Maca. You're all idiots though." The Boys (except Maca) are sad that they weren't picked as King and mate to the Queen, but hope that they'll have another chance one day at getting a mate (only three females int he tribe, now two are taken and one doesn't want another mate after losing Pheonix). Meanwhile, Maca is very happy, because he's had a crush on Hallow since he was a teen.

A blind teen appears, and Hallow invites him in. He says his name is Savannah (Savannah takes so many mortal bodies, no nicheling can count them...), and Hallow decides to raise him as her own son, donning him with the title of Prince. (note: we ain't ever breedin Prince Savannuh cuz he has bad genez)

20190718223021_1.thumb.jpg.bed429c20749c01aa0b32ce934cc7516.jpg

WAIT.... IS (this) SAVANNAH A GOD AS WELL AS A BLESSING FROM EMMAI?! (Emmai sometimes sends wanderers to tribes right when a bearyena appears, these creatures are always renamed Blessing)

20190718223602_1.thumb.jpg.cb587ffa422c202c20dd05da6100db9d.jpg

okay he's "Prince Savannah Blessing" now, but we'll call him Sav

Sav goes to fight the Bearyena, as well as Lasami. the Queen takes a swipe at it then runs, as she does not have an heir yet and has taken a lot of damage from her sickness, so she'd die if she was attacked. She runs to her nest, where she's comforted by her new mate King Maca, and they mate. (As soon as they're done, Maca wisely steps away so he does not get sick.) Moth sees the bearyena and runs in to help, but is too tired to do anything once he gets there.

The bearyena attacks Sav, probably because it knows that Emmai sent him, and at the same time is also the mate of Emmai.

Prince Nelik and Ahana are born.

20190718224601_1.thumb.jpg.c7d90b19d4e8a2ce63fad298a7d04791.jpg

20190718224621_1.thumb.jpg.dbbd20386105c610e22ae26e6c718299.jpg

Maca risks getting sick so that he and Hallow can mate, though the Queen is too tired to make herself a nest.

Maca does indeed get sick, but Hallow is pregnant and makes her nest. If she doesn't have an heir... oh, boy. It's Hallow's final day (two days remaining, one will go from age and one from sickness).

OH THANK GOODNESS IT'S A GIRL MEET QUEEN FYNLI

20190718225634_1.thumb.jpg.204945b1d7230c4f3c841d265ff086d2.jpg

oh and this half-winged child that i don't really want

20190718225853_1.thumb.jpg.3dc2adf47e343c80b3255820d0093a82.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I don't want to stay in this savannah for 17 more days,  so we'll stay here for 7 days to unlock Savannah horns then go to the jungle. By then Queen Fynli will be full grown.

also Izepip is starting to consume the island with his fire already

20190719182934_1.thumb.jpg.d889a7891ca60af6611391c591327c74.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Bone sadly passes away. somehow Ahana apparently caught the sickness from the late Queen Hallow and passed it to her brother, then became healthy again. Then Mukukir passed it back to Ahana, and then became healthy...

I reduct a bunch of food from the food bank account because Niche can be boring when there's a ton of food so now we have 211 food at the time of writing this part

Brother, Sister, ...and Mother...

20190719184404_1.thumb.jpg.abec62f3e392a23d87df56678d48ac41.jpg

• Like 1

Since Fynli and Nelik are both teens, Maca lets them run free together. Fynli and Nelik seem to be BFFs now.

Nelik and Ahana become adults. Lasami passes away.

we don't have many nichelings but jeez i gotta keep track of these immunity genes cuz we barely have anyone with certain ones, like Sunray is the only one with E immunity

Queen Fynli is now an adult. Her father tells her about how her mother, Hallow, wanted her to take the Queendom to the next land using the Jungle port. Thus, Fynli calls out to the Queendom, telling them to prepare; the time has come for them to leave. (the next day, Savannah Horns will be unlocked, so I want them to get on moving now) Those who are far from the port begin to head towards it.

Fynli meets Moth, and for just a brief moment, they share a connection, and breed. Then the moment passes, and the two part ways, as Moth wishes to spend his final few days here at the island.

apparently Izepip doesn't like Ahana and ehr mother because a fire starts directly beside them!

20190720214221_1.thumb.jpg.11eecb438f7320abb9be13563a2f37a4.jpg

Moth passes away. The Queendom is ready to travel! Nelik will lead the way.

20190720214610_1.thumb.jpg.3d78bcbcb15eac55b1e157a424df53b5.jpg

20190720214627_1.thumb.jpg.034f56b8fa913b7d8ad7a181a6d93daa.jpg

Off they go...

20190720214737_2.thumb.jpg.a05218f46d3c989d77f93a944bbc115a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

WE ARRIVE ON THE FORSAKEN JUNGLE LAND

20190720214824_1.thumb.jpg.95c421dc22f96a575cedcd06d9e7eca9.jpg

King Maca gets taken by a CP (Carnivorous Plant), but it's beat up by the Queendomers (no, Google, not Speedometers) and he's free. 

princess!
20190726180612_1.thumb.jpg.dc3708a9bc4bdbe351ad72eb7759c5f3.jpg

Sav eats a healing fruit to heal his injuries from that bearyena from long ago.

• Eek! 3

Ahana and Sunray meet, and are head-over-heels in love with eachother. Unfortunately, Sunray is quite old. Soon, he'll join his (half-)brother and sister.

Fynli is a very young mother, and isn't sure how to care for her daughter. Nelik, however, despite never having children of his own, seems to know exactly what Yarrow wants, and plays with her gently. He even coaxes her to tumble out of the nest.

Kotka is taken by a CP, but is soon freed with help.

King Maca, knowing he will soon pass, goes to visit his children and grandchild. He arrives, but only Yarrow is awake. Maca stands upon a tree stump (which he is very curious about, as he's never seen one before), and tells his sleepy granddaughter stories from his youth. He tells her about the island he was born and raised on. About his parents. The stories his father, Pheonix, told him. About how he wooed Yarrow's grandmother, Queen Hallow. About how Sav appeared. About Hallow passing away, leaving Fynli, Yarrow's mother, in her place. About Yarrow's father, Moth. About the journey to this lush, dangerous land. Eventually, Yarrow falls asleep, and Maca smiles. He hops down from the stump, and curls up next to his grandaughter. By the time Yarrow wakes, all that is left of her grandfather is a pile of bones. Rain pours down from the sky, as if the sky is mourning, too. (Though the CP that tried to eat Maca grew back and is still aggressive, so I suppose Mekoko is ready to do some more tricking)

20190726182517_1.thumb.jpg.b954b1c6d96483a3bc528d79a6cefba6.jpg

20190726183606_1.thumb.jpg.3b74b24f694561c9c2367e2aa370c4ff.jpg

20190726183743_1.thumb.jpg.90a919deea36793af689094e4eb526d8.jpg

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 1

Sunray II is born.

20190726184123_1.thumb.jpg.fd5300293f074d1f95b09f356e76bea1.jpg

OH BOI Ahana has been takennn

20190726184138_1.thumb.jpg.8c29358d2d446c68abd249a8fd61cdcf.jpg

phew, her brother Mukukir got her out all by himself.

The Queen awkwardly leave Yarrow to be taken care of by Nelik. Nelik shows his neice how to crack open a nut (he may not have the cracking ability to do it, but he's seen others do it).

Kotka and SUnray both pass away. 😧

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Honey, this is your brother, Sunbeam, and your sister, Sunlight." "...I'm gonna go and explore now, okay, Mom?" "Okay, honey." *sigh*

20190726193207_1.thumb.jpg.b7f8a66dbb5ce72c66ba94f3ba3e2f1e.jpg

Babu bearyena Claw!

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1