Stray Fawn Community

Amethyst Queendom

Sky

"Hi! I'm Fish! -sneeze- Who are you?" "Um, I'm Nelik." "Hi Nelik!" He looks behind Nelik at Yarrow. "Oh, what a -sneeze- pretty female!" "Oi, watch it!" "Oh, s-sneeze-orry. But she is pretty. Anyways, can I -sneeze- -sneeze- join your tribe? I can collect these here -sneeze- berries! And I can kill those -sneeze- bad little rabbils, too!" "Um, I guess? Also, we're not a tribe, we're a Queendom. Fynli is our Queen. Her daughter, Yarrow, is the female behind me." Yarrow watches shyly. This handsome male just walked in, said she was pretty, and is already a part of her Queendom! Fish sees a rabbil, and pounces on it, but is too tired to catch it. The rest of the Queendom soon enough falls asleep too.

Whats-his-name, the flying younger brother of Maca, passes away. A bearyena appears! Fish kills his rabbil and runs to help, but is already too tired. Nelik takes it down all by himself, with no injuries.

Fish, eager to woo this pretty female that goes by the name of Yarrow, collects some berries. Yarrow laughs, leaps to the spot beside him, and collects even more berries, to show him collecting isn't very special.

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sooo... doing a remake has been suggested. I have an idea where I'd still be able to have one nicheling from the current tribe, to continue the Queendom, though that will require some more playing of the current save until we get to a certain point. Anyways, should I do a remake, or no? Paw Up = Yes, Eek! = No

• Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
47 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Sooo... doing a remake has been suggested. I have an idea where I'd still be able to have one nicheling from the current tribe, to continue the Queendom, though that will require some more playing of the current save until we get to a certain point. Anyways, should I do a remake, or no? Paw Up = Yes, Eek! = No

I think a remake would be a good way to keep this universe fresh and up to date! :)

Okay, remake it is. The goal is to breed an heir that has HII. Which means that we'll have to wait for Yarrow to become Queen, then have children, then her daughter become Queen, then the daughter have an heir, because Nelik is the only one with HII (massive oops) and he ain't breeding with his neice (or his sister). Once we have this heir with HII, we can begin the remake/Pt. 2/whatever. I won't say too much about what shall happen, but it will be on Story Mode because Amethyst Queendom is the longest-running save of mine on Story Mode (because I love it so much [FIVE god(desse)s and two spirits have come from this Queendom!]), and I like having a goal.

• Like 1

so we'll continue with the Amethyst Queendom for now, once we get the heir with HII, we start the remake. Since we want this to go fast, this will probably go back to absolutely no story at all so we can get to the remake as soon as possible. I still might add in some story bits though if I reaaally feel like it

Sav passes away from old age.

Kutu (the newest addition to my pantheon, god of rain) blesses the Queendom.

Nelik and Fynli are growing old. Yarrow and Fish flirt a lot, but Yarrow doesn't want to take a mate quite yet-- she feels as if she's not supposed to have a mate until she becomes Queen.

then I restarted the game because Ia dded names to the namelist and I wanted to make sure they'd take effect

• Like 1

okay so uh i forgot to get Nelik a mate and he's dead now so the Heiress will magically have HII because we need that for story mode. thus we'll get to the remake a lot faster, as it'll just be Yarrow and Fish's first female child.

so Nelik passes away, Fynli will soon follow

20190807191001_1.thumb.jpg.2ec96974eb6c13e0fcec647f51dd19f3.jpg

Queen Fynli, ever the loner, dies alone, instead of with her daughter or other Queendom-mates. This makes Yarrow Queen Yarrow.

Soon after her coronation, Queen Yarrow and Fish become mates (making Fish King Fish).

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

so since this is going faster than i thought, and the current heir is absolutely horrible honestly, we'll go for the second heir, but I have to stick with the second for the remake, i cannot use the first one or try for another.

Princess Mina is born.

20190807194222_1.thumb.jpg.ae2a02e1e8a576b3b6299c9ea0635205.jpg

Prince Callum is born.

20190807194442_1.thumb.jpg.03389a4286dfc618d65c19cd6cea5469.jpg

And, finally, THE HEIR! Princess Kinkajou! : D (already consoled her HII)

20190807194930_1.thumb.jpg.25e08a18144a974b1cc7005ea135559b.jpg

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

so since this is going faster than i thought, and the current heir is absolutely horrible honestly, we'll go for the second heir, but I have to stick with the second for the remake, i cannot use the first one or try for another.

Princess Mina is born.

20190807194222_1.thumb.jpg.ae2a02e1e8a576b3b6299c9ea0635205.jpg

Prince Callum is born.

20190807194442_1.thumb.jpg.03389a4286dfc618d65c19cd6cea5469.jpg

And, finally, THE HEIR! Princess Kinkajou! : D (already consoled her HII)

20190807194930_1.thumb.jpg.25e08a18144a974b1cc7005ea135559b.jpg

Pretty babus!

King Fish knows his time has come-- the healing fruits cannot sustain him any longer. He gathers his youngest daughter, the rightful heir, to his side. He tells her stories, both of his old tribe, and this wonderful Queendom (stories that his mate, Queen Yarrow, told him), and other stories of strong and weak, good and evil gods and goddesses. He curls around his daughter as he sneezes his final sneeze, Kinkajou already asleep at his chest.

20190807200242_1.thumb.jpg.eeb485f27236889251011513818e5b7a.jpg

• Sad 3

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

King Fish knows his time has come-- the healing fruits cannot sustain him any longer. He gathers his youngest daughter, the rightful heir, to his side. He tells her stories, both of his old tribe, and this wonderful Queendom (stories that his mate, Queen Yarrow, told him), and other stories of strong and weak, good and evil gods and goddesses. He curls around his daughter as he sneezes his final sneeze, Kinkajou already asleep at his chest.

Oh god that brings me back to Kutakir's death... D':

Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Oh, and I just noticed now that Platinum sent the rains down upon Fish, like.. geez everytime a Nicheling dies its always fitting that the game makes it rain afterwards...

2 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Oh, and I just noticed now that Platinum sent the rains down upon Fish, like.. geez everytime a Nicheling dies its always fitting that the game makes it rain afterwards...

ooh, is Platinum goddess of rain? Mmmm, maybe Kutu would take a liking to her, since he's a god of rain too...

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Skysplash8 said:

ooh, is Platinum goddess of rain? Mmmm, maybe Kutu would take a liking to her, since he's a god of rain too...

Shes mainly the goddess of weather, but usually her main thing is to send down rain upon fallen tribemates.

5 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

owo what save is this? Is it the Amethyst Queendom..?

yep. Also, it's named Niche Competition because, originally, it was a journal for a competition (the goal was to reach HII, since the comp just kinda died out I slowed down and still haven't reached it...).