Stray Fawn Community

Amethyst Queendom

Sky

Soo... I need Peach to continue Envy's line and uh... turns out the only compatible male on the island other than Naki (who's taken) is, well, her brother. SOOOOO..

Peach and Donto have fallen in love (um... let's say they forgot that they were siblings, okay...?)! Peach is now preganntt

babeh born

20190521204523_1.thumb.jpg.535cb05d49f18fd5328a3cf7d8cbd395.jpg

overview of the Kingdom

20190521205739_1.thumb.jpg.dd6472903a2a9d30e6d3a515b4f73f59.jpg

Meelsi is injured slightly by the Defender Bear, but with the help of Kiar, she and Rakira take it DOWN!
20190521210255_1.thumb.jpg.2beddeb59919d84168ba6f4658fbaa97.jpg

• Like 3
  • Paw up 1

• Sky changed the title to Niche Competition Kingdom, Now Known as Amethyst Kingdom

So, Queen Korpipi decides they need a name for the kingdom (to them, it never had a name). She decides that they will name it the Amethyst Kingdom, after the Queen who decided that mates would from then on be chosen by love, not gene compatibility etc.

• Like 3

While Meelsi decides to go hunting in the grass, Rakira and Kior stay behind. Kior wants to be Rakira's mate, but Rakira doesn't know him too much yet, so they're courting, so she has a chance to see if she'll fall in love too or not.

These babies are born. RIP Sparrow.

20190527203849_1.thumb.jpg.a624868acc80a9b03ff986fe4a43a15a.jpg20190527203831_1.thumb.jpg.0f467d1a3cf9d990008c425a05f3d6e3.jpg

Oh! More prey for the hunters!

20190527205101_1.thumb.jpg.1d157f30d1cc3e0cb95f44f260989c2f.jpg

Nova is born. Peach, Lensi, and Tasile all pass away.

20190527205518_1.thumb.jpg.eebe67f4de66c0ed46a2b2b8fd140d18.jpg

Naki passes away.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Sky changed the title to Amethyst Kingdom

so... er... I was trying to see if any of the males in the tribe had compatible immunities with Korpipi (spoiler, NOBODY), and then I was looking to see what immunities there were in the tribe (pretty much everyone has A, ugh), and... we lost Home Island Immunity. Nobody in the family tree has it. 😧 But I love the tribe. I want to get to Home Island for the first time (properly, not just going in sandbox and starting on it). So should I console one of my creatures to have Home Island? React Sad if no, react Thumbs up if yes. Also, who should I console? Maybe console the next wanderer I find (so i have to breed in possibly bad genes in order to retrieve HII)? Replace Korpipi's A Immunity so she can breed with a male safely? Please reply with what you think.

• Sad 1
  • Paw up 3

also if I don't console one of my creatures to have HII... I guess I'll have to start a new save. I want to have a goal of getting to Home Island. And I don't want to go to HI if I can't invite anyone in...

but I really don't want to delete the save because there's been so many creatures I love born into this tribe (Kinarri, Jungla, Jungli, Beaky Nightmare, Amethyst, Relen). And everyone's descendants of those creatures (except one of the Jungle sisters, and Relen is too recent for EVERYBODY to be related to her). And I've also gone through several islands with these guys and i don't want to lose all of this progress.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

but I really don't want to delete the save because there's been so many creatures I love born into this tribe (Kinarri, Jungla, Jungli, Beaky Nightmare, Amethyst, Relen). And everyone's descendants of those creatures (except one of the Jungle sisters, and Relen is too recent for EVERYBODY to be related to her). And I've also gone through several islands with these guys and i don't want to lose all of this progress.

Take screenshots of them(Well any that are still in the family tree) and their genes and then make a new game

Then one day you remake them

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

so... er... I was trying to see if any of the males in the tribe had compatible immunities with Korpipi (spoiler, NOBODY), and then I was looking to see what immunities there were in the tribe (pretty much everyone has A, ugh), and... we lost Home Island Immunity. Nobody in the family tree has it. 😧 But I love the tribe. I want to get to Home Island for the first time (properly, not just going in sandbox and starting on it). So should I console one of my creatures to have Home Island? React Sad if no, react Thumbs up if yes. Also, who should I console? Maybe console the next wanderer I find (so i have to breed in possibly bad genes in order to retrieve HII)? Replace Korpipi's A Immunity so she can breed with a male safely? Please reply with what you think.

I once tried to see if I could have babies with the home island creatures with a female(Made in sandbox) with home island, it didn't work

Replace Korpipi's A immunity with Home

• Paw up 1

the amount of A Immunity, ft. pretty Rogue Male father of Prince Jupiter

20190627193844_1.thumb.jpg.65f55b9e9720c1a292a28a96660c4a0f.jpg

the amount of K Immunity (Korpipi's other immunity), ft. ugly Rogue Male father of Turtle

20190627194114_1.thumb.jpg.f6aa6eb81a930d6eb9dfa5a6365667be.jpg

The only nichelings who do not have either of these immunities? Ugly rogue, who is dead, Sparrow, who is female and dead, and Raindrop, who is female (though she is alive).

• Like 4