Stray Fawn Community

Kepa-Shanyang's Update Journal - Niche Competiton

Solar-Eclipse

IMPORTANT:

Ok so apparently my file somehow got corrupted? I think the issue is that when I exited it yesterday it didn't save correctly and therefore has trouble trying to load where I'm currently at, since the preview picture of the file is archipelago instead of the swamp. HOWEVER, THIS WILL NOT STOP ME.

What I'm going to do is delete the save file, start a new one on story mode, make my Adam and Eve invincible, and travel all the way to the swamp island with them. I'll then age them up to be new adults, and play the game normally after that. Is that okay with everyone?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kepa-Shanyang said:

IMPORTANT:

Ok so apparently my file somehow got corrupted? I think the issue is that when I exited it yesterday it didn't save correctly and therefore has trouble trying to load where I'm currently at, since the preview picture of the file is archipelago instead of the swamp. HOWEVER, THIS WILL NOT STOP ME.

What I'm going to do is delete the save file, start a new one on story mode, make my Adam and Eve invincible, and travel all the way to the swamp island with them. I'll then age them up to be new adults, and play the game normally after that. Is that okay with everyone?

Go ahead!

Alright, thank you for your approval guys TwT

I'm sad I lost a lot of good tribemates and my eve might not even have poison fangs this time hhh

But hey, at least we get a fresh start and a potentially prettier eve who will not doom our tribe to eternal red fur!

• Like 1