Stray Fawn Community

Contact sheild.

Alpino_WILL_STEAL_ oats!

I propose an idea, quite a simple one at that, a 1x2 block that generates a half-circle sheild. This half circle wouldn’t repel projectiles that well, but physical objects beware. The sheild would act as a hard surface like a wall or floor, with enough thrusters you could smash into the force of any building/enemy and insta kill them/it. But it would come at the cost of energy, the harder you hit, the more it costs, the bigger the raiders of the sheild the more it costs, the more objects hit the higher the cost. This would be greate against rammers (like hammerheads or whatever’s added in the future) and great for rammers. I think it would be an interesting addition to the game

• Like 1

3 replies to this post

I really like this idea, we still need more variety in the form of shields, and I get extremely annoyed  by the current shields. I like to get up close and personal with the enemies, but at that point the shield is useless because the bugs just get inside the shield! I'd rather have a shield to stop the bugs from clogging up my drone than projectile protection, most of my drones are already pretty armored.

• Like 1