Stray Fawn Community

What type of arena would you like to see next?

What is it?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would ya like to see next? (After racing is added)

• PvP Weapons allowed
    • PvE Arena filled with little minions
    • Droneball (soccer but drones)
    • Cannon boi survival (9001 cannons 5 players 1 winner) (sheilds not allowed)
    • Unconventional weaponry standoff (No normal weapons allowed, ei: blasters, rockets, etc. are banned, but dynamite isn’t ;p
    • Capture the lag (flag) (6 barrels, 4 players 2 teams, you need all of them to win, weapons only work on your side)
  2. 2. Are you excited for racing?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Do you the Corp?

• Yes
    • No
    • What’s that?

I also like the idea of unconventional weaponry. It would really push people to the limit with ingenuity and workarounds. It seems to me that the main form of weapons in that mode would be guided missiles (TNT with magnets or other means of getting pointed toward an enemy). These kinds of weapons can be easily countered though, just by using more magnets to push them away, making more incentive to create more innovative designs.

5 hours ago, pieguy56 said:

I feel like the Nimbatus has more advanced tech than the corp. I mean, it's a space ship that can build extremely advanced custom drones that can even build more drones that build more drones!

On the other hand,  we've only really seen their outposts. 

58 minutes ago, ManTheMister said:
1 hour ago, Alpino_WILL_STEAL_ oats! said:

I just burrow underground and shoot them from beneath. They can’t shoot downwards

more recently I have just been deflecting the cannon bois with magnets and then shooting them with a railgun.