Stray Fawn Community

Rogue males

Snowy Owl

whale island i'm calling rouge island, because i had 3 in a few day span.

for a medium island it is a bit much.

how about you guys? what is your opinion on the rouges of whale island? 

Edit: i had 14 while on the whale. 

• Like 3

I've had insane amounts in grass mingles (3 at all times, unless they had spawned in a space that made them easy to kill/ward off)

And in the hardest cold biomes (2). 

On whale island, I usually only found one active, in rare cases two.

I tend to let them live unless they get too close or are convient to hunt down. But I keep most females pregnant from day one of adulthood, the ones for breeding are in the center, protected. I can't remember the last rogue induced pregnancy.

But yeah, it was kind of game breaking for a long time. It's certainly isn't a smooth strategy, but there are way too many of them to check every turn and lose food over chasing.

Too much effort to stop unless their spawn rates get halfed or at least reduced.

• Like 1

Don't have this issue. My current tribe is on whale island and I think I had two rogues (might have just been one) but they didn't really bother me much. Apart from one guy who bread with my female even though she had a 6 in strength and hit him twice (the second one was his end but she still had his baby).

So I think the rogue male situation is fine at the moment :)

• Like 2

I'm just having this image run through my head.  Seedy bar, girl at the counter, sleazy guy slinking up.  "Hey, baby . . . wanna bread?"  And pulling a baguette out of his jacket like he's selling drugs or something.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Lurkily said:

I'm just having this image run through my head.  Seedy bar, girl at the counter, sleazy guy slinking up.  "Hey, baby . . . wanna bread?"  And pulling a baguette out of his jacket like he's selling drugs or something.

Oh, no. It's brilliant. This must be how they feed themselves and no one ever runs away. Infinite bread.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RandomWanderer said:

Oh, no. It's brilliant. This must be how they feed themselves and no one ever runs away. Infinite bread.

Well, if you look at my post above it sort of works XD

But now I think every Rogue Male is french ^^

• Like 3