Stray Fawn Community

help?

jaxpsylla

my friend says rogue males only have fluffy tail and dont have patterns, even tho ive found many swimming tail rogues, and i swear ive seen a spotted one (cant be sure tho)

any help solving this problem?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Finnwinter said:

my friend says rogue males only have fluffy tail and dont have patterns, even tho ive found many swimming tail rogues, and i swear ive seen a spotted one (cant be sure tho)

any help solving this problem?

Prove them wrong by doing the simple solution: show them that they do. I somehow got a horny male with stinky tail once 

1 hour ago, Goggles-kun said:

Prove them wrong by doing the simple solution: show them that they do. I somehow got a horny male with stinky tail once 

see thats the thing. i cant find any rogue males with tails other than fluffy 

I am not so sure about the pattern question, but I think they have different tail from time to time. I see if I can find one and take a screenshot next time I play. Rogue Males definitely have some cool recessive genes though sometimes, especially in the tail and body department :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RandomWanderer said:

Now that you say it, I think I only remember them with fluffy/swimming tail and recessive patterns, too :/.

Though it can happen that you mistake a no pawed derpsnout for a rogue. I had a lot of these recently.

i might be mistaken with the patterns, but i think theres more tails than just fluffy and swimming. one person said they found one with stinky tail

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Finnwinter said:

i might be mistaken with the patterns, but i think theres more tails than just fluffy and swimming. one person said they found one with stinky tail

Yeah, but I am questioning it a little. No stinky-tailed rogue in my 240 hours. Not that many, but enough to see one, unless it's a bug.

Pictures are the best evidence, of course. Should it be super, super rare.

• Like 1